Newbie... some advice???

BrianSecretAgent

Hi all - started on Atkins today after a week of Lipotrim. Could you guys give me a few pointers? Some common foods that's good - some no-no's... (I already found out that even a small potatoe is a no-no - Thnx Ditzee). What about condiments? Fruit? Deserts at all?
I flirted with the Atkins way of life once as a token abou 8 years ago... didn't really take it on, now, I'm 25 stone, and a BMI of 43 or something... I have diabetes which has now been controlled with insulin because I've become so insulin resistant - so it was a vicious cycle...
I look forward to making a positive change and it feels like the right time for me, if that makes sense? I am going to tell the pharmicist tomorrow I am not going to pursue the Lipotrim. I'll try and get weighed too... Anyway - thanks for your support so far and I appreciate your help. :)

PS (Have ordered the necessary books - will arrive tomorrow)

Last edited:
diet for you i would wait all the info in the book or see the main atkins website, no booze for two weeks did three weeks me

greens remember that eat and eat more drink water like its booze, no bread pasta rice pots carrots and plenty will power

Linzi you are so lovely and helpful x

AND.....if after reading ALL of that....and you still dont get it, shout up! we will answer your questions....

Hi Brian, sounds like you are where I was 8 years ago mate. Good luck, I did it, so can you.

Back