Newbie soon to start CD :)

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Hey everyone, hope im writing this in the right place? lol. Well as the title suggests, im a newbie and wondering if I can join this family :) Im Leanne, 25 from Bristol and single mum to my son Ryan, 8 months old. Im meeting my CDC on Monday afternoon ready to start CD on Tuesday and I have to say im a tad bit excited!! Ive been on this website everyday for the past week reading all the posts and it inspires me to see so much motivation and encouragement from everyone, its lovely to see :) so I finally registered today! My profile is abit bare at the moment, im trying to work out how to actually use this site, hehe. As of Monday I'll be able to write in more details i.e my weight and think about my goals :) xx

Hi there and welcome :). I was also really excited when I started cd and I haven't regretted it once ^^

Im really looking forward to starting :) I need to be able to keep up with my little boy when he starts walking/running! Lol. Love your profile piccie btw! x

Welcome on board and good luck!

x

Welcome to the family Leanne! This place is great and I would have totally lost the plot without the support I've received here! Best of luck on your CD journey and looking forward to hearing how you get on! xx

Thanks everyone, I look forward to sharing my experience with all of you :) YAY!! xx

Welcome to the CD forums Lea :D My name is Ant.. and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let me know :)

Good Luck on your journey! We are a nice bunch so feel free to hang out and chat if you feel you need to ^^

Thanks Ant that's very sweet of you! :) I'm on here all the time (when I'm not seeing to my son of course lol), whether it's on my iPhone or laptop, I can't get enough of it!! Hehe xx

Back