Newbie started today!!

sunshinesj

Hi everyone. I've finally bit the bullet and decided to start Exante :) Today is day one for me.

I'm 31, mum of 2, married. I'm actually fed up of food and how it makes me feel :( I make all the wrong choices, I snack a lot and late at night too once the kids are in bed. I'm not massively overweight (14st, size 16) but I'm at a stage where I'm sick of looking like this. My husband is in the Army and deploys this month - I want him to see me in 6 months time and his jaw to hit the floor :) My goal is to get down to a size 10/12. That's my motivation.

I've done weight watchers points twice before and got down to 11st, then I stop going to meetings and the cycle starts all over again...

Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Hi sunshinesj

I'm another newbie.
I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Good luck summerslim13, once you get through the first week you'll be sailing through, and it feels wonderful. You can do it. xx#

Back