Total Solution Newbie - Starting (hopefully) next week!

Hi I'm also new I looked extensively into both diets and they both looked exactly the same, the only difference was price so I gave gone for exante, my packs should arrive today and I'm going to start tomorrow. Just a bit worried about drinks. I'm a big coffee drinker. That's don't want it to effect my weight loss.

Morning!

I think I will be trying Exante, and if I do not get on with it, I will change over. My weakness is fizzy drinks - particularly Red Bull. This has caused me to put on 3 stone though! So I am now on day 3 of no fizzies :) Caffeine free.... Headaches etc... Blurgh.
Could you let me know if they are nice tasting please? I am not really a fan of milkshake - infact I hate it, and so worried that I will not like them.

x

I'm on day 11 of Exante. And I think the only way you'll find out if it's for you is if you try it yourself.
I love the chocolate shake but my daughter who is also doing it hates the chocolate shake. Lots of people like the strawberry but I can't stand it, so as you see it really is down to the individual.
I lost 11.9lbs in my first week & it was my TOTM so I think it's worth sticking to if you genuinly want to lose the weight.
Good luck.
x

I've done Cambridge and the only difference is exante aren't as sweet but are creamier than Cambridge the soups are thicker and creamier too tomato one is my fav :D and they mix easier! I found Cambridge were always lumpy if you used a shaker! And of course the price is a good reason to do exante :D the chocolate aren't very chocolatey they have more of a wheaty smell to them I usually use a peppermint tea bag and a sweetener to make them then they taste like the Cambridge choc mint which was my fav :D and the porridge is the same as cambridges mmm it's my fav at the mo could eat it for every meal lol and the good thing as well is u have the choice off bars in your bumper pack! with Cambridge there extra! I used to pay £40 a week and that was just for shakes! good luck with which ever u decide x

Ps eBay sell individual packs why don't u buy one and try before u commit to a bumper pack for £100 :/

Thanks for replies - I think that I will order a sample, so that I know whether I willl defo eat it or not - although I want the weight off - so I am prepared to do anything to lose it :)

With Exante, can you eat all the same meals (as in can I jsut have the soups, without having to have a shake or bar)?
Peoples results on thsi are inspiring me to do it - they are fantastic!!!

xx

I've done Cambridge and the only difference is exante aren't as sweet but are creamier than Cambridge the soups are thicker and creamier too tomato one is my fav :D and they mix easier! I found Cambridge were always lumpy if you used a shaker! And of course the price is a good reason to do exante :D the chocolate aren't very chocolatey they have more of a wheaty smell to them I usually use a peppermint tea bag and a sweetener to make them then they taste like the Cambridge choc mint which was my fav :D and the porridge is the same as cambridges mmm it's my fav at the mo could eat it for every meal lol and the good thing as well is u have the choice off bars in your bumper pack! with Cambridge there extra! I used to pay £40 a week and that was just for shakes! good luck with which ever u decide x

Ps eBay sell individual packs why don't u buy one and try before u commit to a bumper pack for £100 :/
Debbie125 how hard have you found it? 4 stone in under 12 weeks is amazing?

If you contact exante they should send u a free sample rather than paying for one off ebay :D a few people have don't that :) teepee2010 I've found it ok I've had good and bad days where I could eat the cat :( but because you see such amazing results for your hard work and you know the weight that you want to get too is achievable with exante you stick with it :D i drink gallons off water and nettle tea and coffee I'm in heaven now I have the porridge :D I don't feel like I'm doing a vlcd anymore lol good luck with your weight loss :D x

mmmmm cat lol, i really hope this works for me, its kind of the last resort before surgery and really dont want to go down that route

Back