Newbie starting Monday

Lizz

Gave up smoking 3 years ago and my weight has shot up! I'm getting to the ludicrous position where it is getting to be an either or: Keep on as I'm doing and risking heart problems or take up smoking again and risk heart problems and cancer!

I've looked at several low carb diets and the nurse at my surgery said ' I shouldn't be telling you this Liz, but I always use Slimfast. It's no different to dearer versions and as long as you make sure you have a healthy meal at night, you will be fine' Coupled with that, several supermarkets have had BOGOF deals, so here I am. Never tried it before have at least 2 stones to lose so will be here a while!
My cupboard is stocked up and I'm starting next Monday, so thought I'd look to see if there was a support forum, and found this.
So hello everyone!

Hi Lizz

Welcome.... best of luck and you'll get lots of help and support from us.

Brenda
X

good luck lizz, i'm on LT at the moment but have also stocked up the cupboards with tins of slimfast for any slight weight gain when this journey is over

Lizz
Monday I will start too with 2 stone to get rid of . So your not alone . I am doing one shake a day and two Bars of Cambridge. I am sure there will be more people Joining Monday

Hi Liz

Welcome and good luck. Why not join in our June challange?

Take care

FF

Blimey! What a lovely friendly forum! I feel at home already. I'm aiming for about 7 lbs in week 1 and take a steady 2 stones off at between 2-3lbs a week, then go for another stone when I've achieved that. To be honest, I need to lose 5 but so as not to get discouraged I'm doing it in realistic chunks.

HI,
This site is great for keeping you motivted.:D

I know what you mean about the lose he weight or start smoking again, that`s exactly what i said, b4 starting on slimfast.

Godd luck with your losses

Back