Newbie starting the Cambridge Diet tomorrow!

Hi everyone! Finally decided to try the CD. I went and saw my local consultant on Friday bought all my stuff for a week and ready to go.

Start weight 12 stone 4 lbs hoping to lose 7-10 pounds this week!!

Any help or support from others doing the CD would be much appreciated!!

Xxxx

Good Morning everyone.

Day 1 has started and so far I have only drank water haven't attempted any of my shakes yet. The plan is to have one around 11am and one around 3pm and then have my soup around 6/6.30pm and hope to keep the hunger at bay. So far I have walked up 8 flights of stairs to get to my office (first time ever!!) i figure a little bit of exercise is better than none at all. I intend to keep updating each day and hope that it will keep me motivated until my first WI next Monday! I know it will all be worth it when I stand on the scales!

Anyone want to tell me what shakes/soups are nicest? Anyone else doing SS 100%? Would love someone to share their experiences with me. I have two of the ready made shakes in chocolate velvet to start me off today!

xxx

So now I am on Day 2 - i ended up falling asleep before my last shake last night and was a bit worried that it had knocked me off track :( so far today I have drank nearly 1.5 litres of water and had a chicken and mushroom soup which i found surprisingly nice. I am finding it hard to stomach the shakes and am thinking of changing to bars does this affect weight loss alot?

Hi pinkchic, I'm on day 10 of ss, have shake in a morning, soup for lunch, shake for tea. Got to say I'm loving being on it and to see the scales going down is great :) I lost 8 1/2lb in my first wk, lost 2 inches from my waist. My start weight was 10st 11 and I am aiming to get down to 9st.

How u finding it so far?

I love the cappachino and chocolate shakes and my favourite soup is oriental chilli

Let me know how your getting on and if ever u feel like your straying message me on here I'll help you

Nicky xx

Back