Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

newbie...starting the weightloss journey!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by spuggle, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well every year i promise myself this is the yr i will lose weight, this yr i will make a difference and make myself healthier and fitter...and you guessed it every yr i give up and never get anywhere :( but now this is finally my yr!!! i am determined to do it now and make things better for myself and my family!! i have a very big 5 stone to go. i started my diet monday gone and starting the gym weds coming :) so fingers crossed its the push i need. i must admit reading all your stories has inspired me and serged me on!!! so gl me and all lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynica

lynica Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck it is always daunting starting again but I think once your mind is in the right place the rest falls into place an after a few weeks it's like normal . There seems lots of great info an recipes on here to keep it all interesting. I'm new to the site but have found it really great made a few of the dishes an they have been lovely .
    Keep focused an good luck take each day at a time x

4. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ty lynica im def more focused this time as i want my little boy to pick up my healthy eatting rather than my bad habits of scoffing whatever and whenever i like ive made a good start by following the plan to the letter and hoping i get a decent weighloss to spur me on. yes i have been looking at the recipes and hoping to try some out very soon :) ty for your kind words and encouragement i wish you all the best in your weight loss journey also x

5. WoofWoof

WoofWoof Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming World
    Good luck!!
    I'm new here too,with also a massive 5 stone to lose:sigh:,but glad I've found this forum to help me and to find I'm... not alone:)
    First day and first week of the hopefully new me!!

6. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, im sure youll do great!

7. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aw ty woofwoof i agree thou the site is amazing and so nice to see such a community its makes you realise tha weight issues effect us all whether is 1 stone or 10 stone we need to lose. im so glad i found it heres hoping that ill reach my goal now :) an ty emmey im sure you will also ill look forward to reading how both of you get on :)

8. KraziKayzi

KraziKayzi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.7kg
    Current Weight:
    78.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck to all the 'newbies'... look forward to seeing how you all get on!

9. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We can do this :)!

10. WoofWoof

WoofWoof Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming World
    It's great to know support is there for all those weak moments:wave_cry:
    I'm going to check out some recipies too spuggle and get myself organised for a change..I always blame never having enough time and stress for my bad diet.
    I agree with lynica that its all in the mind:thinking2: and if thats right the rest should fall into place..hopefully,lol.

11. jones_1986

jones_1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck Spuggle i hope this time, Is your time. Keep up the good work x

12. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ty jones im hoping this is my time too i have a holiday to bulgaria in june so making sure im not going to be the fat mummy stuffing her face! ty babes x gl for your hourney also xx

13. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Holidays always help to focus us, I have one in may which I'd love to be a few stone lighter for! First weigh in Wednesday! Good luck for your gym starting too :)

14. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aw emmey well im sure that if we stick to the plana and exercise we will be fitter and lighter either way even if i dont reach my goal i will feel better. i hope you succeed with your diet for your holiday too xx where you off to nice? and as for the gym im excited as a big change for me but also daunted as i am sooooooo unfit lol hope they have paramedics on hand anyway lol xx

15. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha I remember my first gym visit, I was convinced I was going to be the only one half dying covered in sweat! Nope, lots of us were! Lol
    No destination picked yet but looking at a Nice week away somewhere hot and simple, cyprus, turkey etc etc a 'do nothing but chill' type! Can't wait :)

16. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    lol well im taking my other half with me and if i colapse they gonna have to save me lol, bulgaria is a nice place to visit its hot cheap and very friendly, just a suggestion ;) and i plan to be a sexy momma strutting my stuff across the beach next yr lol x

17. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha oh yes I'd take back up! Took my other half but he ended up just showing me up a bit with his skinny fitness lol

Must admit I've checked out Bulgaria, it does look lovely, and a bot different from the norm, other half and I are rubbish at making decisions so were hoping to have chosen SOMETHING by Christmas ready for May! :) I'm sure you'll deffo be there strutting your stuff turning some heads! Plenty of time, easily done and we can do it :)

18. WoofWoof

WoofWoof Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(16.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming World
    since my Trinny & susannah moment in M&S with my other half the other day,I'm sure their mirrors are dodgy:D, I realise my six pack has slipped...a bit:8855:more than I thought!!
    Looks like I need to think about doing some...exercise too:cry:,before I hit the beach next summer.
    We have not decided where to go yet,either,but needs to be hot with sand and chilled:gen157:

19. Emmey1

Emmey1 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds just like my specification of a holiday - oh and a pool! :)

20. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Lol woofwoof at the dodgy mirrors yeh alot of shops have those lol bet thing to do is run past and pretend u didnt see them lol and as for the exercise i hope u are more ready for it than i am lol im thinking i may need to be stretchered out of there lmao x

21. spuggle

spuggle Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Aw well hope u find somewhere bice emmey and where ever u decide keep thinking i will wear that bikini :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.