newbie...starting the weightloss journey!!

:worthy: 'I'm not worthy',lol
really well done Emmey!!
waiting for my weigh in on Friday.Had a bit of a tough day today,but have resisted temptation.
My dog likes apples,but just thought he was a bit strange.So it's ok to feed ya best mate with the green stuff then :confused:?
we give him 'pizzle' sticks made from dried bulls 'bits' which whiff somewhat,lol,but he really loves them.We heard about them from the 'dog whisperer' Ceaser Milan.I would be interested to hear what you have to say though.
Thinking of putting a few pics of 'ol Berts on my Gallery when I figure it out..would be cool to see your woofer too.
My Mrs just turned 50 this August,so being giving her a bit of a ribbing,lol

WoofWoof said:
:worthy: 'I'm not worthy',lol
really well done Emmey!!
waiting for my weigh in on Friday.Had a bit of a tough day today,but have resisted temptation.
My dog likes apples,but just thought he was a bit strange.So it's ok to feed ya best mate with the green stuff then :confused:?
we give him 'pizzle' sticks made from dried bulls 'bits' which whiff somewhat,lol,but he really loves them.We heard about them from the 'dog whisperer' Ceaser Milan.I would be interested to hear what you have to say though.
Thinking of putting a few pics of 'ol Berts on my Gallery when I figure it out..would be cool to see your woofer too.
My Mrs just turned 50 this August,so being giving her a bit of a ribbing,lol

Pizzle sticks can be eaten by humans too :) go on! Own up! :p

Have just added a few pics of the boy in my gallery, don't let all that grey fool you, he's only 5! He just leads a very stressed life lol (yeah right) apples are good for dogs, as are pears carrots and frozen watermelon in the summer! But yes it will mean having to start sharing your own lol :)

Pizzle sticks can be eaten by humans too :) go on! Own up! :p
:sick0019: ...just asked and he still does'nt want to share his treats..but,thats fine by me.
Checked this out and your're right people really do eat these..tooooo grossss.

...bummer,got to make 50 posts to see the pic's and upload mine.Must make more effort to post more:(

WoofWoof said:
...bummer,got to make 50 posts to see the pic's and upload mine.Must make more effort to post more:(

Yes post more!

image-4259469242.jpg

well he's a real cutie,thanks for posting his piccy.Is he a big softy?
Used my woofer as my avatar as I'm not as good looking as him,lol(he's our baby:eek:,lol)
what is it with these dogs-they move in and take over!!
wonder how spuggle is doing?spuggle u there?

WoofWoof said:
well he's a real cutie,thanks for posting his piccy.Is he a big softy?
Used my woofer as my avatar as I'm not as good looking as him,lol(he's our baby:eek:,lol)
what is it with these dogs-they move in and take over!!
wonder how spuggle is doing?spuggle u there?

Aweww he looks cute! Must admit the brown boy is a BIG softee! I'm working with dogs all day so it's nice to come home for a hug from my boy! I'm sure your equally as good looking as him (lol) :)
Probably should have had Bailey as my profile pic for the same reasons!

I'm sure she's doing good! Come on spuggle, come back :)

He has a little more hair than me,lol

I wonder if spuggle is doing ok.
If she is stuggling..she needs to post(I'm doing to much presuming probably)but I think it's a reminder for me too!
How you finding it being in a group,rather than just online,like moi.
I've found this forum really helpful and motivational :kissass:.I think SW should have really gone down this route on their website for online peeps.
You're profile piccy is cool adding Bailey would'nt really do his ego any good.I know 'cause Bert's has never been the same since I made him mine.

WoofWoof said:

If she is stuggling..she needs to post(I'm doing to much presuming probably)but I think it's a reminder for me too!
I've found this forum really helpful and motivational :kissass:.I think SW should have really gone down this route on their website for online peeps.
You're profile piccy is cool adding Bailey would'nt really do his ego any good.I know 'cause Bert's has never been the same since I made him mine.

Haha I'd imagine bert is now walking around with shades on demanding bonios and signing autographs! :)

Must admit I think the groups (and this site) is what make this work for me, I've tried too often to weigh at home buy knowing I could keep any gains to myself meant I didn't care than I had them! I'm a bit of a centre of attention type of girl and quite enjoy the spotlight, plus I'm quite competitive (in a nice way - honest! Lol) so going to the groups and being recognised for my work and wanting that top prize each week really works for me! This site has been great as I can just pop on here and there with my iPhone so I'm
Never alone! But obviously the WI at home works just as well for you! Do you have any targets set? I have a long way to go so not long term ones set but I'd like to get another 1.5 stone gone by Christmas! (play dramatic music) haha :)

WoofWoof said:

Oh totally forgot to say, I'm sure spuggle is busy doing great! Probably living at the gym lol come on spugs! Let us know how your doing :)

Must admit Bert's does cut a rather dashing figure in his shades..he's grinning at me as I type.

Never thought to set a intrim target myself ,but I guess I like to lose 3 - 4lbs a week to be happy with my efforts.
I'm trying to look at this as a change of life,rather than a diet, as I feel if I think about it too much I will fail and be back to square one,which aint cool!! I have a long way to go too,and will be guted if I fail(listening for more dramatic music)

WoofWoof said:
Must admit Bert's does cut a rather dashing figure in his shades..he's grinning at me as I type.

Never thought to set a intrim target myself ,but I guess I like to lose 3 - 4lbs a week to be happy with my efforts.
I'm trying to look at this as a change of life,rather than a diet, as I feel if I think about it too much I will fail and be back to square one,which aint cool!! I have a long way to go too,and will be guted if I fail(listening for more dramatic music)

Seems easy enough! You shout at me for going on the scales and I'll shout at you for going off plan or thinking too hard, then we can share the dramatic music! :p

looking at your last few diary posts I think you stayed off the scales;)
I'm stopping thinking too hard before I get told off as well,lol..you girls are tough!!

WoofWoof said:
I feel the same.If things got tough she needs to post for a bit of support:gen126:

Or atleast be around to hear us moaning about our diet lol :)

WoofWoof said:
us moan...never!!

Haha dunno, think I had a mini moan yesterday with my WI! Typical female me, never happy lol

Hey guys sorry to intrude, I speak to Spug's she's doing fab on the diet and in life, She's still alive too lol. She's really busy working, running after the little 1 and at the gym so aint been on-line much at all. But her weight loss is still strong and she promises to come and post soon... Also she's said well done to you both on ur losses :)

Back