newbie...starting the weightloss journey!!

spuggle

Well every year i promise myself this is the yr i will lose weight, this yr i will make a difference and make myself healthier and fitter...and you guessed it every yr i give up and never get anywhere :( but now this is finally my yr!!! i am determined to do it now and make things better for myself and my family!! i have a very big 5 stone to go. i started my diet monday gone and starting the gym weds coming :) so fingers crossed its the push i need. i must admit reading all your stories has inspired me and serged me on!!! so gl me and all lol

Good luck it is always daunting starting again but I think once your mind is in the right place the rest falls into place an after a few weeks it's like normal . There seems lots of great info an recipes on here to keep it all interesting. I'm new to the site but have found it really great made a few of the dishes an they have been lovely .
Keep focused an good luck take each day at a time x

ty lynica im def more focused this time as i want my little boy to pick up my healthy eatting rather than my bad habits of scoffing whatever and whenever i like ive made a good start by following the plan to the letter and hoping i get a decent weighloss to spur me on. yes i have been looking at the recipes and hoping to try some out very soon :) ty for your kind words and encouragement i wish you all the best in your weight loss journey also x

Good luck!!
I'm new here too,with also a massive 5 stone to lose:sigh:,but glad I've found this forum to help me and to find I'm... not alone:)
First day and first week of the hopefully new me!!

aw ty woofwoof i agree thou the site is amazing and so nice to see such a community its makes you realise tha weight issues effect us all whether is 1 stone or 10 stone we need to lose. im so glad i found it heres hoping that ill reach my goal now :) an ty emmey im sure you will also ill look forward to reading how both of you get on :)

It's great to know support is there for all those weak moments:wave_cry:
I'm going to check out some recipies too spuggle and get myself organised for a change..I always blame never having enough time and stress for my bad diet.
I agree with lynica that its all in the mind:thinking2: and if thats right the rest should fall into place..hopefully,lol.

Good luck Spuggle i hope this time, Is your time. Keep up the good work x

ty jones im hoping this is my time too i have a holiday to bulgaria in june so making sure im not going to be the fat mummy stuffing her face! ty babes x gl for your hourney also xx

spuggle said:
ty jones im hoping this is my time too i have a holiday to bulgaria in june so making sure im not going to be the fat mummy stuffing her face! ty babes x gl for your hourney also xx

Holidays always help to focus us, I have one in may which I'd love to be a few stone lighter for! First weigh in Wednesday! Good luck for your gym starting too :)

Holidays always help to focus us, I have one in may which I'd love to be a few stone lighter for! First weigh in Wednesday! Good luck for your gym starting too :)

aw emmey well im sure that if we stick to the plana and exercise we will be fitter and lighter either way even if i dont reach my goal i will feel better. i hope you succeed with your diet for your holiday too xx where you off to nice? and as for the gym im excited as a big change for me but also daunted as i am sooooooo unfit lol hope they have paramedics on hand anyway lol xx

spuggle said:
aw emmey well im sure that if we stick to the plana and exercise we will be fitter and lighter either way even if i dont reach my goal i will feel better. i hope you succeed with your diet for your holiday too xx where you off to nice? and as for the gym im excited as a big change for me but also daunted as i am sooooooo unfit lol hope they have paramedics on hand anyway lol xx

Haha I remember my first gym visit, I was convinced I was going to be the only one half dying covered in sweat! Nope, lots of us were! Lol
No destination picked yet but looking at a Nice week away somewhere hot and simple, cyprus, turkey etc etc a 'do nothing but chill' type! Can't wait :)

Haha I remember my first gym visit, I was convinced I was going to be the only one half dying covered in sweat! Nope, lots of us were! Lol
No destination picked yet but looking at a Nice week away somewhere hot and simple, cyprus, turkey etc etc a 'do nothing but chill' type! Can't wait :)

lol well im taking my other half with me and if i colapse they gonna have to save me lol, bulgaria is a nice place to visit its hot cheap and very friendly, just a suggestion ;) and i plan to be a sexy momma strutting my stuff across the beach next yr lol x

Haha oh yes I'd take back up! Took my other half but he ended up just showing me up a bit with his skinny fitness lol

Must admit I've checked out Bulgaria, it does look lovely, and a bot different from the norm, other half and I are rubbish at making decisions so were hoping to have chosen SOMETHING by Christmas ready for May! :) I'm sure you'll deffo be there strutting your stuff turning some heads! Plenty of time, easily done and we can do it :)

since my Trinny & susannah moment in M&S with my other half the other day,I'm sure their mirrors are dodgy:D, I realise my six pack has slipped...a bit:8855:more than I thought!!
Looks like I need to think about doing some...exercise too:cry:,before I hit the beach next summer.
We have not decided where to go yet,either,but needs to be hot with sand and chilled:gen157:

WoofWoof said:
since my Trinny & susannah moment in M&S with my other half the other day,I'm sure their mirrors are dodgy:D, I realise my six pack has slipped...a bit:8855:more than I thought!!
Looks like I need to think about doing some...exercise too:cry:,before I hit the beach next summer.
We have not decided where to go yet,either,but needs to be hot with sand and chilled:gen157:

Sounds just like my specification of a holiday - oh and a pool! :)

Lol woofwoof at the dodgy mirrors yeh alot of shops have those lol bet thing to do is run past and pretend u didnt see them lol and as for the exercise i hope u are more ready for it than i am lol im thinking i may need to be stretchered out of there lmao x

Aw well hope u find somewhere bice emmey and where ever u decide keep thinking i will wear that bikini :) xx

Back