newbie...starting the weightloss journey!!

spuggle said:
Aw well hope u find somewhere bice emmey and where ever u decide keep thinking i will wear that bikini :) xx

That would be brilliant!! :)

How's the diet going spuggle?

its going great ty emmey im really sticking to it, loving it tbh and feeling great that ive made a start to the new me, hows you getting on? any weigh ins as yet? well im 7lb lighter than i was last week so im delightedddddd :) and starting the gym tomoz so will let you know how i get on lol xx

Spuggle,7lbs awesome first week...looks like ur going to be a hard act to follow..lol

Spuggle,7lbs awesome first week...looks like ur going to be a hard act to follow..lol

im delighted with it but im sure it will slow down lol deffo given me a motivation boost anyway lol even if only 1lb per week better off than on hey :) what days do you weigh in woof? :) xx

Brilliant first week!! Well done, and even more so that you feel so good about the diet, I'm the same, feeling so good about it all, my first weigh in is tonight at 5.30... Gulp!!!

Brilliant first week!! Well done, and even more so that you feel so good about the diet, I'm the same, feeling so good about it all, my first weigh in is tonight at 5.30... Gulp!!!

aw extra good luck for your weigh in this evening i hope it all goes well :) be sure to let us know how you have got on x

ive not actully got a diary as yet but will deffo give it a go :) xx

spuggle said:
ive not actully got a diary as yet but will deffo give it a go :) xx

Yeah, be great to follow your progress :)

Well I've lost 8lbs!! I'm so over the moon with that! :)

aw thats fabbbbb emmey wd you babes :) its a great incentive hey makes you want to try even harder to suceed :) 8lb nearer your goal! very well done a fab 1st week x

spuggle said:
aw thats fabbbbb emmey wd you babes :) its a great incentive hey makes you want to try even harder to suceed :) 8lb nearer your goal! very well done a fab 1st week x

Me and you both eh :) how did the gym go? Was it first session today?

Me and you both eh :) how did the gym go? Was it first session today?

yes was the 1st session..omgggg nearly killed me lol not done much (if any) exercise for such a long time made me sick lol althou back again in the morning so just hoping it was a off day and do better tomoz. on the plus side my blood pressure is ok lol as had to have it done for the induction lol x

spuggle said:
yes was the 1st session..omgggg nearly killed me lol not done much (if any) exercise for such a long time made me sick lol althou back again in the morning so just hoping it was a off day and do better tomoz. on the plus side my blood pressure is ok lol as had to have it done for the induction lol x

Oh it'll get easier the more you work at it, and that combo with the diet your weight will fly off! Just don't do too much at once or you'll be sick of the gym in a week! Better go slow and stay longer than blast for a week and then be so sick of it and never go again :)

yeh i am taking it easy with it really only doing what i think i can, my other half is coming with me so thats spuring me on too and do it as soon as lil 1 gone to school so that it gets it out the way for the day so not all bad :) have you seen my profile of the last time i went thru this? there are photos in my album and thats the picture i have as my desktop background...i have done it before and will again!!!!! :) xx

Woofwoof+spuggle, do either of you have a diary on here? Be great to keep up with you, started mine the other day: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/235661-game-ill-win-my-journey.html
Hi guys,sorry for the lack of posts .but being busy with work 'an all :cry:
Looks like you have all being busy losing weight and getting yourselves of to the gym.
Emmey,I'm going to definately look into this diary thing,as I need all the help I can get,lol.
Spuggle,my weigh in day is a Friday,just because it's the day I decided to register with sw,It's amazing how much you can lose and still eat all this free food:D,I did't think it would work:rolleyes: as lots of foods banned on other diets are allowed with this.I have lost 5lbs first week,which included going out for a big birthday party (wife and dad),so I feel ok with that.I guess you're right ,spuggle the weight loss always slows down after the first week and thats when I need the motivation to keep going-looks like I'll get that here though:D.
I gotta agree with emmey,its easy to binge on the gym and stuff and get sick of it in the long run..guess it's far better to pace it out..well thats my excuse:eek:
Well,I'm going to get my ass from in front of this computer and do some exercise:8855:

Nice to see you back woof! I agree, the diary will be a huge help, everyone on here has been great and will pick you up when your down I'm sure, well done on the 5lbs too! Thats great!

wooohoooo woof a fab 1st week hun :) wd you a fab start to your weightloss, just keep it up and as i keep telling myself slowly and surely wins the race! althou today is my weigh in eekkkkkk so just done the dreaded dead and.......drum roll please......... 3lb off oh yehhhhhh *does a lil dance* lol not bad woohoooo 4lb off a stone loss so im very happy and im eatting more than i thought i could so always a good thing hehex

spuggle said:
drum roll please......... 3lb off oh yehhhhhh *does a lil dance* lol not bad woohoooo 4lb off a stone loss so im very happy and im eatting more than i thought i could so always a good thing hehex

Yay!!! Well done you that's great!! :)

Back