Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie - starting today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kimmy*, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone.:wave_cry: Just thought I'd introduce myself.. First day and feeling hopeful - but a bit scared!! Already missing my morning coffee with lashings of milk :rolleyes: Have read a few posts and this seems like a good place for support. Hope you are all doing well.

kimmy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Kimmy,

just had my first shake of the day. had the chocolate hot with bit extra water and big teaspoon of coffee!!! really miss a milky coffee, but this doesnt taste too bad;)

4. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oohh thanks Mandy.. will give that a go. thanks for tip - you may have just saved me :)

kimmy x

5. saml0302

saml0302 Member

Hi, can I also say that the vanilla shake with a large spoonful of coffee is just like a latte... really, really scrummy! Good luck!

Sam x

6. Ellebirdy

Ellebirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow that sounds a great tip, I hate the shakes just yuk so going to give that a try tomorrow for my breakfast. you may have just saved my sanity.
    So for so good though but been making them into a mousse but the coffee thing sounds so much better.

7. cheshire

cheshire Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Keep it up - I'm going to the chemist today to see if I can start Lipotrim (again). I will need a forum like this though to help me -

8. samonamission

samonamission Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi kimmy, I hope today goes good for you..

9. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi everyone.. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Well - i'm nearly through day 3! Can't believe I haven't touched a morsel of food - hope I can keep it up. Haven't felt great today. I had a few "blonde" moments in work :) as I was finding it hard to concentrate.. but I'm still feeling very motivated! Hope everyone else is doing well

kimmy x

10. Ellebirdy

Ellebirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi kimmy, I can relate to the 'blonde' monents had a few of my own today. On day 4 and its not so bad as i thought it would be being on here is great as the tips ect are great like the coffee in the shakes worth a try.
    The Detox is working a treat but do feel more hungry today than on previous days.
    Keep up the good work. x

11. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Ellebirdy. Sounds like you're doing great. I was a bit more hungry today too.. but I'm expecting it to still get a lot worse over the next couple of days before it gets better. I don't know if I'm ketosis yet - as I ate EVERYTHING in the house the night before I started.. so might take me a whilt to get there :break_diet:

12. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done kimmy, you doing great:flirt2: me not doing so great:( just stuffed 2 heaped tablespoons of low fat cottage cheese in my big fat mouth:break_diet:

cannot believe it but been feeling so very light headed and sick today that really felt i needed to eat. now i feel sick with disappointment so am going to bed before i do any more damage:wave_cry:

13. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Good move go to bed and start anew day when you get up!! all i can say is it gets easier, the shakes taste much better now, didn't think i could last the week and nearly finished week 3, tho i do miss food, the healthy stuff tho!!! keep up the good work!

14. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for that Blodwen,

Woop Woop!! had a little sneaky peak at scales today to check the damage, and i appear to have lost 4lbs:)

Not sure if my scales tally with chemist, got weigh in on thursday....just really pleased after my cheating ways that there is a loss:p

really motivated me to keep at it, this site is fab for encouragement and brutal honesty.

15. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

cottage cheese wouldn't have done any damage, just keep glugging the water hun x

16. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks cheryl!!! why wouldnt the cottage cheese have done any damage??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.