Newbie starting tomorrow

ladybug25

I everyone I'm starting tomorrow but scared but hope I'll do ok.
I'm currently being naughty and having a bag of cheese and onion crisps just to say goodbye lol. Your topics are very inspiring and hope you'll welcome me in.

Emily x

I just posted. Its day one again for me too. Good luck x x

Me too starting again tomorrow, best of luck x

I'm starting tomorrow too... Having a farewell glass of wine :) good luck to any other newbies!

I think we should update each other!!! Xx

Good luck ladies for u all I have wi number 13 tomorrow :) u can do it just remember the first few days are hard but the results in th first week will prove to u its so worth it xxx

Have u had any gains or set backs? Have u tried mix a mousse? Xx

Good luck everyone, The results make it all worth while x x x

Good luck lovely ladies! The support on here really keeps you focused!

Thanks for your support here's to the 9th of July starters club lol. So far I had:
Breakfast: apple and cinammon porridge

Lunch : chocolate milkshake but think I added too much ice cos bit watery.

Dinner: (will be) chicken salad

Supper:( will be) chewy choc bar and glass of milk.

So far so good. Drinking the water is a bit hard tho x

good luck everyone!! im on week 3 and this diet really does work :) i love the bars they make me feel like im actually eating something.keep posting this forum is my absolute lifesaver honestly dont think id survive this diet x

Good evening day one-ers...... Hope it's gone well for you all! I'm happy at how day one went. Chocolate shake, mint choc bar, banana shake and loads of fizzy water. :)

This is my 6th wk and i thought id gained this last wk because i binged but i lost 2! So 17 lost in 6 wks! Well done on ur first days xxx

The water is hard i totally agree! Thinking of trying fizzy! X x

Hey everyone
Day 2 good so far. Hard sitting in front of my dad while he eats bacon egg and chips but hey I enjoyed my chicken and mushroom soup.
Here's my day:

Breakfast: mango milkshake/ smoothie was lush!

Lunch: chicken and mushroom soup

Dinner: tb tuna salad

Supper: toffee bar

Then before bed: warm 1/2 skimmed milk.

Found having warm milk before bed last nite made me sleep well and not be hungry.

So that's me today. What's everyone else had?

Em x

Well done stina!! Hope everyone is doing good x

Well done girlies. Loving the hot milk idea, do u just microwave? Had bran flakes and a peanut bar so far, all good for my first day right back on it. Xx

Omg id kill for a bowl of branflakes and i dont even like them ha ha

Ha ive went on to step 3 and swapped them for shredded wheat i know im bending rules but finding it v hard xx

Back