Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie Starting TS!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Holliepop, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Holliepop

Holliepop Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all, Ordered my bumper pack yesterday! It arrives tomorrow. I had planned on starting on monday so i had a chance to have one last bottle of wine and eat my fav crap but i am in the midframe to just blitz this and start as soon as i get my pack!!! A little nervous about the whole thing but i need to lose atleast 8 stone!! Any handy tips?

Thanks =)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Good luck for Monday!

Is this your first time on a VLCD? My only advice would be not to cheat AT ALL. Don't think 'just a few prawns won't hurt' because it's a mindset you're trying to change. Be assured you're getting 100% nutrition so head down, dig in and don't waver no matter what. As soon as you hit ketosis, it all becomes a little easier.

I started Exante today (did Cambridge SS for 10 months in 2006) but your first time is your 'golden time' so go for it :)

4. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Holliepop
    & welcome to the best support you can get for getting slim.
    The 1st few days are the worst after that it's plain sailing I agree with what RD said about the cheating you will only be making the weight loss journey longer & it messes with you head
    This is my 2nd go at a vlcd I did lighter life a few years ago & gave up after I cheated put it all back on so here I am on exante with my head in the right place
    Good luck & keep drinking the water

5. slim1day

slim1day Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim n Save
    Hello and welcome.
    As long as you're in the right mind set exante is a breeze to follow, but you need your head in the right place first. I had to work down to it by eating whats was in the fridge as i can't stand waste, but then i was ready to give it 100%

6. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Hey Holliepop, I agree with everyone else so don't really have anything to add tip wise, but I just wanted to wish you luck and hope your first 3 days have gone well.

That sounds great and I think you are going to do really well if you feel this way! :cool:

7. Holliepop

Holliepop Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for thee support guys!!! This is day 3 now and i think i am finaly in ketosis. Past 2 days have been abit hell but i just kept my chin up and sucked it up! Feeling much better today =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.