Newbie Starting TS!

Holliepop

Hi all, Ordered my bumper pack yesterday! It arrives tomorrow. I had planned on starting on monday so i had a chance to have one last bottle of wine and eat my fav crap but i am in the midframe to just blitz this and start as soon as i get my pack!!! A little nervous about the whole thing but i need to lose atleast 8 stone!! Any handy tips?

Thanks =)

Good luck for Monday!

Is this your first time on a VLCD? My only advice would be not to cheat AT ALL. Don't think 'just a few prawns won't hurt' because it's a mindset you're trying to change. Be assured you're getting 100% nutrition so head down, dig in and don't waver no matter what. As soon as you hit ketosis, it all becomes a little easier.

I started Exante today (did Cambridge SS for 10 months in 2006) but your first time is your 'golden time' so go for it :)

Hi Holliepop
& welcome to the best support you can get for getting slim.
The 1st few days are the worst after that it's plain sailing I agree with what RD said about the cheating you will only be making the weight loss journey longer & it messes with you head
This is my 2nd go at a vlcd I did lighter life a few years ago & gave up after I cheated put it all back on so here I am on exante with my head in the right place
Good luck & keep drinking the water

Hello and welcome.
As long as you're in the right mind set exante is a breeze to follow, but you need your head in the right place first. I had to work down to it by eating whats was in the fridge as i can't stand waste, but then i was ready to give it 100%

Hey Holliepop, I agree with everyone else so don't really have anything to add tip wise, but I just wanted to wish you luck and hope your first 3 days have gone well.

but i am in the midframe to just blitz this and start as soon as i get my pack!!!

That sounds great and I think you are going to do really well if you feel this way! :cool:

Thanks for thee support guys!!! This is day 3 now and i think i am finaly in ketosis. Past 2 days have been abit hell but i just kept my chin up and sucked it up! Feeling much better today =)

Back