Newbie starting WW!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lizardlady, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Lizardlady

Lizardlady Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey guys!

I am finally after months of says to myself i will sign up next payday i did finally sign up to Weight Watchers online, im going to start tomorrow and have already planned out Monday and Tuesdays foods! i am finding the online tools really fun and handy to use, a lot easier than i thought they would be!

It is a bit of a silly time of year to start but after nearly a year of saying tomorrow, tomorrow i finally pushed myself and took the plunge!

The success stories on here are amazing and im really looking forward to being part of the forum! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrspaddy

mrspaddy Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st6lb(41.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
  4. tarotwoman

tarotwoman Loves life

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming magazine club. Out of date now but this diet worked for me in the past.
    Hi, I'm restarting my diet this week as well. I did think of waiting until after Christmas but if I carry on the way I have been doing, I could be half a stone heavier by then.

I'm doing the slimming magazine club diet (they've closed now but I still have the diet sheets) because it worked for be before and I managed to keep the weight off for about 10 years.

I've been reading some of the success stories on the forum too and that's given me the push to get started - Christmas or not.

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW. This is a great time to start

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.