Newbie to all this!

happyland

Hello everyone!

I have finally arranged to see a CDC on Wed and I am really excited about it after reading all the success stories on here. :)

I have a feeling the first week is going to be a nightmare so I am hoping to find the support I need on here... It seems like a great forum.

My first question (probably of many) is will I get all my "food" on Wed or will I be sent away to do some prepping??

I really want to get started as soon as possible... Holidays are getting nearer every day!

Lee
xxx

hi lee. I think your cdc will give your your supply of stuff if you dont need to have your form signed by doctor. You must get doctor's signiture if you have a bmi over 40 i think or are on any medication (cant remember names) its all on the form anyway. If you dont have any of the above id say you will get your stuff wednesday. If you want to start wed dont eat anything untill you see your cdc then have your 1st shake when you get back. you can have them at any time during the day. any other questions please ask were all here to help. best of luck to u :)

Hi Becky, My appointment with CDC isn't until 3.30. Will it still be ok not to eat anything until then or should I just wait until Thursday to get started?

Hi welcome to your weight loss journey.

I wish you well there is a thread somewhere here about preperation for doing CD which would help to ease you into the diet, http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

I would personally see your cdc on wednesday and start proper on thursday but in the mean time, cut down on the carbs, and increase your water intake, if you drink tea or coffee im afraid its black from now on with tablet sweetners, so worth having a few days getting used to that as well nothing worse than caffine withdrawl as well.

Hope all goes well

Me

Last edited:
I think if your BMI is grater than 41 might delay things , if you are going on SS they now need to write to your doctor , but thats it really also you will do a medical record form , with me i'm doing 3 shakes plus 200 kcal meal , your CDC will ask you what you want to do , if its 3 SS then she writes to your doctor only to let them know .
With the bars really its two weeks before they let you have them and really i think its only say 1 aday , plus your 2 shakes , if you are taller say is it 5ft8 i think its say 4 shakes , getting confused lol . I can't see why you won't get your packs there and then , you will also be weighed

Back