Newbie to Cambridge Plan

cazzabella78

staying positive
Hey everyone,

Thought i'd pop in and say hi :wave_cry:

I joined this site last night and im having a few problems trying to navigate my way around it :cry: I posted a reply to a thread last night and for the life of me i cant find it.

Anyways im Caroline 32 and from Fife, im starting the Cambridge plan on Monday 12th September as i've got a few meals out this week so i thought i'd get them out the way first :)

Im currently just under 12 stone and at 5'3" i ideally should be between 8 & 9 stones so i've got a fair bit to lose. I've been doing Scottish Slimmers on and off for the last few years but i thought i need to try something different this time round. I've never done a shake and soup etc diet before but im looking forward to getting great weight losses.

Welcome Caroline and good luck with your weight loss. :)

Welcome to the forum Caroline, goodluck with the diet, the first 5 days I found the hardest, but the people on here have been fab and will help you thru it. x

hi Cheralyn, thanks very much. Yeah this forum seems to be quite fab and it helps if the people on it understand what your going through. Im sure my hubby thinks im bonkers. First off all he just about fell on the floor when i told him the cost per week but he's 100% supportive so that really helps, plus he's paying for it too :) but if i get great weight losses then maintain it thats all i can try for. I've only ever managed to lose around 1 stone on scottish slimmers then came off the plan with the thought "i'll just do it myself then i wont have to pay the weekly class fee" but it never ever works lol.

However i think taking food out the equasion will defo help me, not sure if i'll start on ss (yet to see the cambridge lady). My hubby works lots of different hours and times each week so mostly mealtimes are just me and my daughter (she's 2) so im hoping it'll not be too bad lol

aww, thanks very much chick :) is this your first time doing the Cambridge plan? Your weight losses are fab!

Thanks. :) Yes, it's my first time doing the cambridge diet. I am quite happy with my losses but there are many people on here who have lost even more than me in such a short time. This diet is amazing! :D

I've just started week 4 and feel I am in the swing of things. I don't feel the hunger at all now and think I could carry on with the diet for as long as I need to. :)

:welcome2: Hope you have a great journey and many good losses. Its my first time on this diet to . I hopeing to lose 3 stone . maybe 2 on sole sourse and the other stone on step 2-3 then go on to maintain .

Back