Newbie to Cambridge Plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cazzabella78, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone,

Thought i'd pop in and say hi :wave_cry:

I joined this site last night and im having a few problems trying to navigate my way around it :cry: I posted a reply to a thread last night and for the life of me i cant find it.

Anyways im Caroline 32 and from Fife, im starting the Cambridge plan on Monday 12th September as i've got a few meals out this week so i thought i'd get them out the way first :)

Im currently just under 12 stone and at 5'3" i ideally should be between 8 & 9 stones so i've got a fair bit to lose. I've been doing Scottish Slimmers on and off for the last few years but i thought i need to try something different this time round. I've never done a shake and soup etc diet before but im looking forward to getting great weight losses.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Caroline and good luck with your weight loss. :)

4. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww, thanks very much chick :) is this your first time doing the Cambridge plan? Your weight losses are fab!

5. Cheralyn

Cheralyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum Caroline, goodluck with the diet, the first 5 days I found the hardest, but the people on here have been fab and will help you thru it. x

6. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi Cheralyn, thanks very much. Yeah this forum seems to be quite fab and it helps if the people on it understand what your going through. Im sure my hubby thinks im bonkers. First off all he just about fell on the floor when i told him the cost per week but he's 100% supportive so that really helps, plus he's paying for it too :) but if i get great weight losses then maintain it thats all i can try for. I've only ever managed to lose around 1 stone on scottish slimmers then came off the plan with the thought "i'll just do it myself then i wont have to pay the weekly class fee" but it never ever works lol.

However i think taking food out the equasion will defo help me, not sure if i'll start on ss (yet to see the cambridge lady). My hubby works lots of different hours and times each week so mostly mealtimes are just me and my daughter (she's 2) so im hoping it'll not be too bad lol

7. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Thanks. :) Yes, it's my first time doing the cambridge diet. I am quite happy with my losses but there are many people on here who have lost even more than me in such a short time. This diet is amazing! :D

I've just started week 4 and feel I am in the swing of things. I don't feel the hunger at all now and think I could carry on with the diet for as long as I need to. :)

8. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats fab 16to10 you'll be at your goal in no time. I've got a friend who lives down in Cheshire, she lost 13lbs in the first two weeks but everyone is different, as long as the weights coming off thats all that matters :)

9. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :welcome2: Hope you have a great journey and many good losses. Its my first time on this diet to . I hopeing to lose 3 stone . maybe 2 on sole sourse and the other stone on step 2-3 then go on to maintain .

10. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya rose, good to hear from you. I hope i have many loses to :) a whole 42 lbs or so lol. i never actually realised it was THAT many lbs :-( but i've given myself the boot up the arse that i needed so its onwards and upwards from here (well a week tomorrow anyway).

11. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Welcome to the forum and well done in taking the first of the big steps towards starting Cambridge.

This will be the post you are looking for:

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-l...d-line-beginning-new-life-20.html#post2798435

Once you get to 50 posts, you will have access to your profile, then it will be much easier to keep tabs on your posts, as well as access to a whole lot more.

Good luck and keep posting. :)

12. cazzabella78

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aww ta very much FBS, i did start to think i was actually dreaming and hadnt actually posted lol. congrats on your weight loss, i cant wait to get started. I'll attempt to start a diary once ive started the plan next monday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.