Step 1 Sole Source Newbie to CD, hoping to start this month

Hi. Just joined this forum last night. Started ss last Monday. Lost 7.5lbs in first weigh in TOTM too! Have been really good so far. Found it difficult on Saturday, but then I found this forum for inspiration!!

I have established a little routine of having a pint of water then a fruity shake for breakfast. At lunch I use the vegetable stock drink like a "meal" followed by a "pudding" shake e.g. Butterscotch, vanilla or toffee walnut. For dinner I have another vegetable stock drink and either porridge or rice pudding. This seems to really help me out. Just thought if share my tips so far x

I thought we were only allowed one cup of the vegetable stock drink a day? ?? Is this incorrect?

FunnyFarm! That was an amazing post. Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. It really made me feel better and glad I've stuck to it despite it all! Congrats on getting those size 14s to be baggy, that must feel amazing :)

Hey confuzzled :) Sounds like we are on very similar timescales! I'm week 3/4 now and would like to be at goal for July (my hen night) and at worst September for wedding. How much do you have to lose and how are you doing so far?

Gained 2 lbs this week, that'll be gone in a day or two :p and I gave my Mum my scales so no more daily weighing, that was my biggest problem, I'd see a loss and think "One small meal won't hurt" and before I knew it I'd have eaten everything in the fridge LOL!xx

Hi guys! How are we all getting on? I had a weekend and a weekend off plan so am behind now, but back on track now so hopefully I can catch up again! My CDC seems to think I could reach goal by June rather than my goal of my hen night in July and my wedding in September but that seems overly optimistic to me! Going to hang on as long as I can though. 1 stone 8lbs down and about 4/5 left to go!

How's everyone else doing?

I wondered where you'd gone to! Good to see you back :) xx

Thanks Chrissy! How you getting on?

Been a bad girl all week but had weigh in today and somehow still lost 5lbs so that's great, how are you all doing?xxx

Back