Newbie to CD

Hiya Everyone,
I am laura 21 years old, i am new to the site and just thought i would give ya a bit of background am 20 st 12lb and started CD on Sunday so far so good no cheating at all.... Would love to be able to follow my CD journey with other people who are going through the same!!! :D:D:D Thanks for reading x

Hi laurachoyce, congrats on beginning CD and getting a good start. I look forward to hearing how you are doing. Best wishes

Hi laurachoyce and welcome. Good luck on your journey. I started CD on Monday and found this site and the people here great for support!

thank-you guys i am determined to stick to this diet cant be fat for the rest of my life and i really want a nice dress for my lil sisters party lol x

Hi laura :)
I start mine tomorow, and quite excited but nervous at the same time lol, well done on your journey so far :) i also am around the 20st mark, but asked not to let me know my weight (silly i know, but thats me lol ) ive just put a post on the "team" theard about joing/starting a team, for extra encouragment etc, i know its gonna be quite a long journey for me, so i think i need the extra well dones lol

Hi laura :)
I start mine tomorow, and quite excited but nervous at the same time lol, well done on your journey so far :) i also am around the 20st mark, but asked not to let me know my weight (silly i know, but thats me lol ) ive just put a post on the "team" theard about joing/starting a team, for extra encouragment etc, i know its gonna be quite a long journey for me, so i think i need the extra well dones lol

Defo it will be a long journeyfor me too but am finding it not too hard at the moment... all i have craved is Tuna lol but realise it isnt because i am hungry but because i usually have tuna salad for my lunch at dinner everyday lol.. good luck with starting tomorrow i was nervous and excited at the same time on saturday night keep me up-to dat on your progress.. laura x

Hi,

I have just started today and am not feeling too bad have had 2 shakes which im not really keen on but am looking forward to my soup in a bit!! I dont think i have ever been so determined to shift the weight I really need to do this and am feeling positive at the mo. I have got a big loss to achieve but fingers crossed i can do it!!

Good luck to everyone, we can all do it!!:D

Good luck Laura, your in good company. We all got something in common so I'm sure we will get on fine.
Just remember the first few days are the hardest and you are on day 2 and feeling OK so you are doing great hun.
Good luck xxxx

good luck Laura. It will fly by take a day at a time and will go very quick

16 weeks later i am finding myself nearly there after loosng nearly 6 stone

jsut get through each day and it gets easier and easier enjoy the nicer stuff like the bars and you will be fine and drink lots of water

Hi,

I have just started today and am not feeling too bad have had 2 shakes which im not really keen on but am looking forward to my soup in a bit!! I dont think i have ever been so determined to shift the weight I really need to do this and am feeling positive at the mo. I have got a big loss to achieve but fingers crossed i can do it!!

Hi, I too have a big loss to achieve but as you said we can all do this together.
Good luck hun xxx

good luck Laura. It will fly by take a day at a time and will go very quick

16 weeks later i am finding myself nearly there after loosng nearly 6 stone

jsut get through each day and it gets easier and easier enjoy the nicer stuff like the bars and you will be fine and drink lots of water

Wow that is amazing well done you!! Oh i am drinkin lots sometimes feel like im drowning inside lol x

Hi,

Yes i found my first day really easy too... i prefer the cartons to the powdered sachets and i tasted the cheese and broccoli soup on my first day and now i wont eat any of the soups, but then again different people like different things.
Thanks for the support

Good luck Laura, your in good company. We all got something in common so I'm sure we will get on fine.
Just remember the first few days are the hardest and you are on day 2 and feeling OK so you are doing great hun.
Good luck xxxx

Thank you so much for your kind words.. it is good to have positive encouragment... instead of negative! Cheers
laura x :D:D:D

Back