Total Solution Newbie to Exante and need some help!

K2B

Need a bit of guidance.....

Started exante nearly a week ago and weighed myself couple of days ago and have only lost 2lb! Reading other blogs and it seems other peeps have lost more so just wondered if I was doing something wrong? So far I have stuck to it 100% on TS shake in the morning bar for lunch and soup for tea and drinks has only been black coffee with sweetners or water. Exercised a couple of times too. :wave_cry:

Bit disappointed so far...

What is your starting weight? and hight etc. Could be many reasons.
if your due on etc. But to be honest id be willing to bet once you weigh yourself exactly on the 1 week weigh in you would have lost a fair amount. as if its only nearly a week and u weighed a couple od fays ago you must of only been in day 3 when you weighed. so dont feel dissapointed yet! xxx

Hi babezone thanks for the reply. Well my start weight is a hefty 12.9 and height is only 5ft! Just ordered a month supply of shakes and bars as I am not keen on the soups. What did you do in your first week? Did you do much exercise also? xx

HI K2B ... so pleased for you with you loss today well done !!! hope that you are not feeling so disappointed now and that you have a great week .. stay positive it's all worth it x

Aww thankyou very much. It has not been as easy as I thought it would be but I am determined so definately staying positive and sticking with it! :) xx

Well done :D

Finally, someone my height!!

Though, I am sadly quite a lot heavier than you:sigh:

Stick with it, it really works!

Welcome to Exante :)

Well done that's a great start :)

Well last night was really hard as I went to bingo with my mum and sister and my sister is sat there eating cheesy chips! OMG! I was so tempted! But you will be pleased to know I resisted lol Hope whoever reads this is carrying on and feeling positive! xx :)

Well week 2 blog and only 2lb down this week. A little disappointed but hey its a loss I think it was down to not drinking enough water maybe? Also had a staff lunch @ work and had a low calorie meal.

Daily meal is:
Breakfast: Shake with 400ml water inc 1 sweetner
Lunch: cereal bar
Tea: half shake 400ml water then later in the evening the other half if shake and 400ml water inc sweetners.
Drinks: Dr pepper zero, water & black coffee with sweetners.

Hope everyone is still doing well x :)

Week 2 blog only 2lb loss but thinks its down to not drinking enough water maybe? Also had staff lunch and had low calorie meal.

Daily food:
Breakfast: shake with 400ml water inc 1 sweetner.
Lunch: cereal bar
Tea: half a shake with 400ml water inc sweetener & the other half later on.

Wk1 - 4lb
Wk2 - 2lb

Hope everyone else is still doing well x :)

Oh dear I faultered today! :(
Had partners daughter staying over and we made cup cakes and I had 1 and made lasagne for them both and had some of that too! I have been soooo good so far. Start fresh tomorrow me thinks although not looking forward to next weeks weigh in!

Another 2lb down this week! Pkeased with that seeing as though I gave in to treats!

Wk 1 - 4lb
Wk 2 - 2lb
Wk 3 - 2lb
Wk 4 - 3lb

Last edited:
Back