Newbie to Exante and to MiniMins!

AbbieK

Hi All, just wanted to introduce myself before I jump right in :)

I'm Abbie, and I just had my first banana shake! I've got a lot to lose (about 10 stone) and this is my first try on a VLCD or with meal replacements.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

x

Hi and welcome. I'm new here too, on day 4!

Hi Abbie! You'll be fine - just keep posting on here if you're feeling out of sorts - and of course to tell us about your fantastic weight/inch losses! It's fantastic support :)

Welcome Abbie! Keep posting (you will be able to do more stuff once you've hit 50 posts, add signature, photo etc)... and good luck with your first week!

I am relatively new to Exante too, only done 2 weeks - but I did Lighter Life before for around 6 months so I know the drill.

I can't speak highly enough of VLCD's, it's really helped bring me back to life and get some self esteem back. Enjoy the journey - it's one hell of a ride! :)

Anna x

Thanks for the welcome all!

I'm feeling okay so far, a little bit dizzy but I'm sure I'm imagining that!

The most weight I've ever lost in one week is 5.5lb (then 1lb a week after that) and I never got to the point where I felt different. I'm hoping this way works better for me!

Hiya...I am new here too but have about the same amount of weight to lose as you. I have tried VLCD's before and I must admit I think they are really good. I intend making this my last 'diet' though. We can do this ...

Good luck you'll be fine this is my 1st & only VLCD & so far so good. I'm now on day twenty-one. The time has flown. I'm surprised at how easy I'm finding it. The members here are great for lots of different information. I don't post all that often but I enjoy reading other people's success stories as it fills me with hope & the desire to shed the pounds too. You too will succeed. Again good luck.

Hi Abbie and welcome.

Ive lost almost 4 stone so far on other diets and now am trying to lose another 7 on exante - Im only on my second week but I am finding it a lot easier than I expected to.

Back