Working Solutions Newbie to Exante...excited to be starting my weightloss journey!

Mrsmecca

Hi everyone,

I'm just starting Exante Working Solutions today and feeling very positive. I previously lost almost 4 stone on Cambridge diet but became ill in 2009 and initially the doctors thought the diet was to blame so I came off it. Here I am 4 years later, still ill and 4 stone heavier!

Cambridge was the only diet I ever lost weight on and I found it very easy to follow - the huge weight losses kept me motivated but the cost and having to make the journey each week to see the advisor is too much for me now.

I saw Exante on the internet and was impressed by the cost initially, but it's no good if you can't stand the shakes - that's not the case with Exante though and I'm happy to say I love the ones I've tried so far :)

Because of my disability and as a wheelchair user I am unable to do any exercise but I am still confident this will work for me. I know the doubters in my family and friends will try and put me off but I need to do this in order to get some confidence and quality of life back and also to make life easier for my carers.

Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on :D

Nic x

Good luck on starting the plan! I have between 3-4 stone to lose and have just started my second week. I am doing working solution and lost 8lb my first week. I am breastfeeding so have been upping my calories by 100-200 if needed but I only needed to one day. It's a great plan and like you I have done a VLCD so know if works well! Good luck

Back