Total Solution Newbie to Exante Please Help!!

minimes2012

Good Morning All,

So today is the big day that hopefully my life changes for the better.

After being in a changing room last week and not only struggling to get out of the dress i was trying on but the look on my face after seeing my rather large body in a full length mirror after the struggle is what has made me even more determined to do this now.

I'm getting married on 20th December and have always been determined to looser weight before then but it has always seemed so far away and forever seemed like i was saying "Ill start Monday" but realising that it isnt that far away now i know i have to do this.

I have just purchased the 4 week summer supply and i was hoping you lovely lot could not only share your success stories with me but also share any secrets in to making these packs taste better would be really really appreciated.

Thank you in advance to anyone that replies as i really want to stick to this and for once in the last 12 years hopefully feel good about my self and my shape.

Also goodluck to any other new starters and well done to all the people that have done so well

xxxx

Hey,

Really wish you every success. I regret not putting in a bit more effort trimming down for my wedding. So you have a great goal to aim for!

Some of the tips I got when doing Lipotrim were:

Dinks lots of green tea.
Make peppermint tea then leave it in the fridge to mix with a chocolate shake so you have a mint choc shake.
Put coffee in the vanilla to make a latte style drink.

I never did any of the hot options as the Lipotrim shakes weren't that nice. But Exante are better so I'm sure people cam give you some ideas.

Good Luck!!

Hi! Day one for me too! Scared and excited all in one!
Been a yo yo dieter since my teens with variable success on ww, sw etc. but had health scare couple of years ago and ended up having gastric surgery! Since then my weight has gradually crept up and with my impending 40th birthday next April and my friends wedding in October I need to be fabulous once more!

I'm a nurse so know quite a bit about nutrition etc but I struggle with mind over matter to apply that to myself until now! I'm determined to be heathy and reduce my genetically high cholesterol and sort out my gastric problems once and for all!

So once more into the breach dear dieters food will not win this battle!

Back