Newbie to exante

Well Iv just had my first day on Sns

Breakfast Choc crispy shake was to die for so yummy

Lunch toffee shake think it would make a nicer mousse than a shake

Choc maple fruit and almond bar for snack which was really nice

And I just had the mild curry for tea over broccoli and a match box sized piece of chicken

I'm glad I made the move I think we all have to find what suits us :)
Oh and I had a sneaky on the scales today and Iv lost 8lbs in 5 days I'm so happy

Hope u are all doing good and good luck with your diets and loses
Cec xx

Gemp that's awesome!! Congratulations!!

Targeter we can all try an motivate each other :) well done for making the decision to start :)

good luck everyone x

If at first,
thank you, that's very kind of you.

Sorry I've not been on here lately. How's everyone doing? Well, I hope x

I've 7lbs to lose till my first goal weight and I'm really chuffed!

Hi y'll

I'm glad to say I have lost another stone on first week on Exante. I'm so trilled but I must say I had it really rough first week, lots of headache and constipation but that soon proof to be a result of taking little or no water. I am feeling a lot better now haven increased my water intake but I'm still yet to achieve 2-2.5ltr recommend....hopefully I'll get there soon.

Started today, feeling really good! Don't feel hungry really but had lots of fluids! Hope everyone is.feeling good on the Exante and are on their way to thinner healthier lives! X

Hey everyone. I should be getting my first delivery of Exante today but have been doing CD for the last week- today is my weigh in. Not happy with myself as I have been doing sneaky little cheats. Fed up as I am fed up with dieting and moaning about my weight but I have no one to blame but myself! Hey ho....onwards and upwards from here.....NO MORE RICOLA SUGAR FREE SWEETS ??. Today is a new day, I hope to succeed and I hope I enjoy the shakes even more ?

Hi Jess and 2bslimma, welcome to the club and all the best on your weight lose journey.

Started today, feeling really good! Don't feel hungry really but had lots of fluids! Hope everyone is.feeling good on the Exante and are on their way to thinner healthier lives! X

Jess, it's great stuff you are taking lots of fluid, I wish I am. I just can' seem to be able to get round to 2-5ltr recommendation....I barely get down 500ml a day. Otherwise I am good, no cheats so far, hope to stay that way. Quick question, how did you post your goals? I tried putting mine in my signature but it won't let me, I can't seem to be able to figure it out.

2bsimma, did your order arrive? you go! you can do it!

Yes Targeter... It arrived and I started on Wednesday. So far not liking the mushroom but will have to figure out a way to drink them! I keep falling off the wagon though.... Haven't gone three whole days without having something I shouldn't. I was excellent on Thursday then had a handful of nuts on Friday evening . At this rate I'll never get into ketosis!

last time i followed a food replacement i can remember having lots of baths, walks and early night to keep my mind off snacking .... hunger does pass .... and i found the water and some fresh air helps with any headaches. I also put a £1 away for every 1lb i lost then £10 for every stone ..... it bought me some nice clothes at the end! Try treating yourself to none food related items ... a nail varnish, new sheets, trip to the cinema etc ..

HI
another soon to be newbie.
My 4 wk pack will arrive Wednesday. First time on meal replacement. Feeling positive.

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing? Iv been reading through and you all are doing so well :) a huge pat on the back to u all!
I'm afraid I couldn't cope with the exante products and moved to another VLCD Iv lost 1st 8lbs in 4 weeks though so I'm very happy.

Hi MamaC,
Good luck with your new plan, i think its great you have adapted to a change rather than giving up. What are you following? how are you feeling?
Samx

HELLO :D

I started on Wed last week and loving it so far :D I did get some headaches for the 1st few days and felt like I needed a 30 power nap on day 1 and 2 but am feeling great today :D really hoping this feeling lasts cause it makes me feel so positive about my weight loss for the 1st time ever! GOOD LUCK :D

Hi MamaC,
Good luck with your new plan, i think its great you have adapted to a change rather than giving up. What are you following? how are you feeling?
Samx

Thank you I really needed this type of diet I just couldn't handle Exante :( I moved on to slim and save! I feel great, I'm definitely loving the way these diets work. 3lbs to go till I hit 2st mark :)

How's everyone doing on Exante? Xx

Well done everyone and good to see you doing so well mamaC! That's some impressive losses!

I am soooooo bored of these products now. It'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I wanna eat a burger! And crisps!! Ffnnaaahhh!!

I have a few sts weeks miserably (with no real cheats, just terrible fluid consumption) but I seem to be back on track (ish) now. Wi tomorrow although a sneak peak doesn't look too good.. Sigh

Good luck everyone x

Well done everyone and good to see you doing so well mamaC! That's some impressive losses!

I am soooooo bored of these products now. It'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I wanna eat a burger! And crisps!! Ffnnaaahhh!!

I have a few sts weeks miserably (with no real cheats, just terrible fluid consumption) but I seem to be back on track (ish) now. Wi tomorrow although a sneak peak doesn't look too good.. Sigh

Good luck everyone x

How you getting on 'if at first'?? Hope you are ok?
Sam

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back