Newbie to exante

MamaC

Silver Member
Hi all I'm Cec Iv just received my week starter pack of the exante ts and am hoping to start either tomorrow or Monday! I'm really hoping this will work I'm so fed up of being fat any tips would be much appreciated :)

Hello Cec

I'm currently on my third day of TS and im feeling great. Its not too hard really if you have motivation to succeed. If im having a bad moment where I feel I must eat something then I just preoccupy my mind with something else (like housework haha) the cravings go in 15 mins :)

Good Luck :) xx

Have you had any of the bad headaches I keep reading about? I'm really hoping this will work and that I can stick to it!

Good luck ladies, its not hard at all.if I can do it so can u.Keep it up...

Hi
I'm on day 9 and absolutely loving it. I find keeping up with the water uptake means Im drinking all day and don't get any hunger pangs. The Exante powder mixes are really nice flavours and mixing it with sparkling water from the fridge (17p per 2 ltr bottle supermarket value range) feels like having something different. When I got headaches during the week I just took a couple of paracetamol. I lost 9lbs the first week. Oh one other tip when I have a shake/soup or bar I always have a pint of water to drink between sips/bites - that adds another pint without noticing it! I don't know if you'll find any of the above useful but wish the very best of luck, x

I havent had any headaches yet but I am drinking around 2-3L of water a day :) Good luck with the diet. Keep us posted :)

LL x

Thanks for the tips! Do you think it's better to start on Monday or should I just jump right in tomorrow?

Hi mama c, starting tomorrow aswell thought about Monday but I got a weeks supply which arrived today so guna just do it I did my own mixture tho ov shakes n porridge Neva really into soup and the bars well I just wasent sure about..... Hoping tomoz will b ok hope u do gud and 2 all that av already started Exante keep going strong sure this will get easier as the days go on. Keep us updated as I will b!!

Well Iv just made a start to day one lol had the cho orange bar as it was quick while I was cleaning and sorting the kids out managed to drink a litre with it the in between bites was a really good tip thank you :)

Good luck...

Well that's lunch down tho it doesn't feel like it may stay down :( Thai chicken soup was really not nice hopefully the shakes r better x

Oh dear but well done for persevering. I add lots of freshly ground black pepper and a few dashes of red tabasco sauce. Makes it quite spicy so lots of sips of water help too! On the other hand - there lots of other things to chose from so don't make yourself uncomfortable forcing yourself.
x

I can't believe how ill that soup has made me feel :( thankfully the hubby had some left over anti sickness tablets from when he had food poisoning so Iv taken some to see if they work! I'm gonna see how I feel after a shake I think it may be a case of just the shakes and bars or maybe just shakes lol thanks for the support everyone it's really helping me stay motivated! Hope your all having a good day x

Sorry that you feel so bad. I've never suffered like that myself but hopefully someone on the forum will have some advice for you. The most important thing I can offer is please don't give up. It will get easier when you know what suits you and what doesn't. :)

Well done for starting a day earlier than planned. Go for it.:)
Mere x

Back