Newbie to forum and SW

Missjlouise

Silver Member
Been at my local group for a month now ... Really enjoy it and the food freedom .... Lost 4 lb so far but that is because ive been half hearted .... Until NOW....

So yea my name is Jodie ... Im 25 and cannot wait to get into my pretty summer dresses and tincy wincy pj shorts ..... I LOVE SUMMER ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Jodie!! (Great name!!) Is your middle name Louise as well?!

Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far - albeit a halfhearted attempt!!
You sound determined now so imagine how much you'll lose now!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey, and look forward to chatting!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yea its Jodie Louise :)

Thank you Im determined ....

Brilliant!! From one Jodie Louise to another - we'll both be a lot smaller come the summer!!!
I think detemined is an understatement!!!! :) xxxx

All the best with your weight loss Jodie :)

Hello, Jodie! I'm pretty new to SW too (6 weeks and 10 lbs lost - 88lbs on Atkins/low-carbing prior to the switch). I'm doing SW independently as I don't "do" groups and I can't afford the on-line subscription (well, not when I have to find £600+ to park my car this year - Cornwall, eh?)

Anyway, I'm loving every minute of SW - nothing rocket science about it in terms of nutrition when you analyse it but it's a great way to re-educate healthy eating habits.

Eat all your suoer-free xxx

kernowfilia said:
Hello, Jodie! I'm pretty new to SW too (6 weeks and 10 lbs lost - 88lbs on Atkins/low-carbing prior to the switch). I'm doing SW independently as I don't "do" groups and I can't afford the on-line subscription (well, not when I have to find £600+ to park my car this year - Cornwall, eh?)

Anyway, I'm loving every minute of SW - nothing rocket science about it in terms of nutrition when you analyse it but it's a great way to re-educate healthy eating habits.

Eat all your suoer-free xxx

wow congratulations on your 88lbs and then another 10lbs what an inspiration! Without a group aswell ... Im the youngest by far in my group and they all put me to shame.... Need to get my avt together!

Never been to cornwall mum loves it though..

I love SW too ot forces me to empty my cupboards and experimemt

Thanks! LOL

Everybody's metabolism is different, I suppose. It's taken me 35 years to realise that, for me, eating fresh, natural produce and meals cooked from scratch from them is the best bet. SW, if applied properly, seems to be a good way of doing that. Atkins, if applied properly, was good for that too and doesn't deserve it's bad rep.

People abuse Atkins but done properly its a God send! Mum used to be on Atkins and did really well. I personally can not do the lower carb thing my body hurts and my mind screams:eek:

I'm more of a little loss well done sticker and certificate type of weightloss girl lol

Red day on SW is not much different to Atkins

Thank you

Back