Newbie to Minimins, so glad I found you!

Sprogpaws

Hi! Thought I'd say hello as I'm new to the site! I'm Pam, 43 years old and a single parent to a 13yr old daughter, from the NE of Scotland and I'm just over a month into my journey to lose 5st 8lb (I hope!!) on Slimming World. Really chuffed with my progress so far - 1st 0.5lb off so far in 5 weeks, though I think it'll slow down a lot from here on in, going on past experience. I know I'll start to lose motivation when that happens so I'm lucky to be part of a great group at class and I'm delighted to have found this website as it seems full of friendly support, advice and encouragement to keep me going on my journey. I'm trying hard to really up my activity levels and I'm desperate for that 'exercise gives you energy' thing to kick in - I am shattered!!!! Looking forward to getting to know some new people and maybe even making some friends too! :wavey:

Hi Pam :)

Wow what a great weight loss so far, SW is great isn't it?

I'm pretty new here too but I am loving the information and support available.

Tracy x

Thanks for the welcome, Tracy! Looks like we're both aiming for the same shape ... although you've got 1.5" on me, not that I'm envious or jealous in any way, shape or form!! ;)

Back