Newbie to minimins

PhoenixSong

Hi everyone :)
My names Gem, and I'm starting exante next week.
I done the Cambridge diet before my wedding nearly 3 years ago but after having my son I've piled it all back on again plus an extra stone :(
I can't afford to do CD again so hoping with the support of this forum I can stick to exante.
I think I weigh around 14stone 12lb atm. I had got down to 13st 13lb in September by doing slimming world but I didn't enjoy the diet. I do a lot better on restrictive diets which seems odd but I find if I'm eating food I can't stop :(
I am hoping to do exante until I reach 10st 7lb, which I hope to achieve in around 3 months. I know it will mean being very strict but I can only afford to do the diet for a short while so don't want to waste those 3 month. I will only be cheating myself!
After three months I will be moving on to either SW or WW to lose the rest of my weight. I would like to get down to between 9st 7lb and 10st and learn how to control my eating.

So that's me :D
I look forward to getting to know you all and hope being here will keep me motivated and give me the support I need to do this!

PhoenixSong said:
Hi everyone :)
My names Gem, and I'm starting exante next week.
I done the Cambridge diet before my wedding nearly 3 years ago but after having my son I've piled it all back on again plus an extra stone :(
I can't afford to do CD again so hoping with the support of this forum I can stick to exante.
I think I weigh around 14stone 12lb atm. I had got down to 13st 13lb in September by doing slimming world but I didn't enjoy the diet. I do a lot better on restrictive diets which seems odd but I find if I'm eating food I can't stop :(
I am hoping to do exante until I reach 10st 7lb, which I hope to achieve in around 3 months. I know it will mean being very strict but I can only afford to do the diet for a short while so don't want to waste those 3 month. I will only be cheating myself!
After three months I will be moving on to either SW or WW to lose the rest of my weight. I would like to get down to between 9st 7lb and 10st and learn how to control my eating.

So that's me :D
I look forward to getting to know you all and hope being here will keep me motivated and give me the support I need to do this!

Hi Gem,
I'm Jacqui. Pleased to meet you. I'm starting on Exante tomorrow. Very nervous but that's the pressure I'm putting on myself I think. Would be great to keep in touch over the coming weeks. Good luck!!!

Thank you both :)

Good luck jacqui, I hope today is going ok! Be great to talk and see how the others doing :D

Last edited:
Back