newbie to s&s

Hi vj, glad ur packs have arrived. Im mixing up the lipotrim with the lemon slim and save packs ( not together yuk!) having the lemon in the morning then chocolate lipotrim shake lunch and bar or chilli in the evening. So not to bad I suppose.
Flipping hard this diet thing now the weather is getting colder the water becomes harder to drink. I see on another site those woohoo water flavours and it is on a vlcd site that sells them as part of the plan. If that's the case then Asda sell them, I may get some and have them with hot water as they are quite strong in flavour. They will go well with my lemsip ( lemon shake) hahaaha!
Good luck with today x

Secret weapon to cold weather - capsimax tablets. They really warm you up and burn calories too, expensive though.
I have water flavouring apple & blackcurrant left from my kee diet which is yum with half boiled and half cold water - just drinkable temperature and warming too.
I will look out for woohoo, not heard of them, where about in ASDA with the teas & stuff or in with the squashes?

S&S do 12 woohoo waters for £1.99 how much is asda one? What is capsimax VJ?

Shrinky checkout the banana bar deal on s&s 50 bars for £30 :) just bought mine today

Gb98 - They are diet pills with thermothingies which certainly warm you up & burn calories too, over 200, meant to take them before exercise to boost your fat burning, but they didn't work for me when eating cake on the sofa but they did keep me warm.

well they sound cool where do you get them capsi thingies from? not heard of them before will defo have to get som e.

Think the £1.99 for water flavours (wahoos ) is cheaper than Asda the bars are a bargain . just been on the site 90 bars for 46 quid , get in there!

Thanks guysx

Holland & Barrett do capsiplex and chilli burn but they have warnings for health issues. Otherwise google should find online suppliers.
Will have a search in asda for the flavourings, thanks. Just been today but had the tribe with me which is like a military affair. Take list, load trolley with everything on list, 2 year old amuses herself with a variety of items going in, like Fun size chocs. My 6 year old is in charge of the list, reading & crossing off. Get through tills. Quickly leave. Didn't need enough for an online shop. Will try to pop in kids-free, pure luxury.

Hi to everybody ,this is my first official post~ joined a year ago but never got round to activating account to post . I started slim and save last thurs , I bought some of the wahoo flavouring with my slim and save stuff I checked with the online help and I was told that it was a myth that citric acid makes a difference to ketosis but was told me to have no more than 3 a day so ive just been having one a day ! I did cambridge diet a few uears ago but am finding it mucher harder this time round for some reason , its day 5 and im still quite hungry !!

Hi Persephone, are you finding the wahoo affecting ketosis? It has always been the case not to have citric acid on vlcd sites & forums, really interesting to hear your view. Hadn't dared try it myself.

I wonder too about this citric acid business. I read somewhere that it should be avoided whilst getting into ketosis and once you're in then it's ok.

I wonder about people who are on add a meal week, Atkins, Pig to Twig etc who are eating all sorts of food, you never hear of them avoiding it? :S

Well I started last thursday so now on my 6th day and am still in ketososis! but tbh they don't really taste that brill so I dont think ill be buying any more of them !, Ive read in some forums that in VLCD meal replacemnt that people have a coke zero too as this has has no citric acid only malic acid so I may have the odd one if Im having a night out :)

Persephone - I've never been a particular coke drinker, but I definately consider Coke Zero my standby for nights out at the moment :) Better than sipping on water!

I drink Coke Zero but only after I've had at least 2l of water that day so far. It is my 'reward' :rolleyes:. Asdas own cherry diet coke is okay too - quite nice, definitely nicer than Diet Coke Cherry but not as nice as Pepsi Max Cherry - now that is nice! :sigh:

Yea I remember on CD you could have a can of coke zero a day, makes a huge change to water. Very interesting about the citic acid thingy, bit nervous to try it now though as I ahte comming out of ketosis and having to go through the headache thing again.

I love that atkins ref, pig to twig! :8855:

Back