Newbie to Slimming World

JoJo5

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm new to SW (well i've been once before but lost track!! :sigh: oops, never again!) I've read some really great threads on this site and I hope I can become a part of this! Onwards and upwards!! Or should I say downwards :p

Hello everyone ! I've been slimming alone for around a month, finally decided to sign up after reading numerous threads and stealing some fantastic recipes from here ! Feeling fairly optimistic, really hoping for a good weightloss this week, here goes...

Ive done slimming world in the past and failed miserably so decided to try again...hoping it works out this time.

Main thing.....does anyone have any tips or ideas about sticking to sw whilst working night shifts....

I am trying to get my head round the healthy As and Bs, what I can and can't have.

Breakfast is one I'm trying to work out, I love poached eggs on toast, have to try and find something different I suppose

Ive done slimming world in the past and failed miserably so decided to try again...hoping it works out this time.

Main thing.....does anyone have any tips or ideas about sticking to sw whilst working night shifts....

Preperation is the key... always plan ahead your meals / snacks, drink plenty of fluids ie water/cordial.

You can have the poached egg and toast (using brown bread as Hex B) but also try adding baked beans / tomato with it to boost your free foods / super free foods per meal.

Hope this helps?

It does help yes, trouble is I eat at work and always think that they think that I am being greedy.

I'm not big on cereal, I like toast.

I also think that I am eating to early but as I eat breakfast at work I have to cook it before I actually start work lol what a conundrum haha

I also eat Weetabix for breakfast, I am gonna try some banana on it though as it does look tasty! I feel like all I ever do is eat (all free food) but because of this I'm worried about my weigh in lol!

I have muesili with yoghurt, added to that is usually blueberries or banana, sometimes strawberries :)

I will, I'm amazed at some of the weight losses on here and in my group also! I have downloaded the sw app and its so handy for checking syns! Can't wait to get cooking some of the recipes! I also can't wait to start losing and feeling more comfortable in my own skin :)

Hi I'm also a newbie to SW, kinda get the jist of it tho from watching a friend lose 3stone on the plan, she suggested joining minimins not only for the recipes but for the support also :) could any other newbies suggest what plan is the best to follow, I'm doing red and green my first week as that is what my friend followed n wondering if EE is better for any1, because I find it a little confusing?? :s x

Hi I'm also a newbie to SW, kinda get the jist of it tho from watching a friend lose 3stone on the plan, she suggested joining minimins not only for the recipes but for the support also :) could any other newbies suggest what plan is the best to follow, I'm doing red and green my first week as that is what my friend followed n wondering if EE is better for any1, because I find it a little confusing?? :s x

So far lost all my weight loss following the EE. Its workimg for me.

Back