Newbie to Slimming World

I am only on day 5 due my weigh in in a couple of days...even though I sneakily weighed this morning and have lost 3 pounds (morale boost!) I will definately ask my SW consultant for a more in depth explaination of EE aftert reading so many success stories on here :) thanx x

I am only on day 5 due my weigh in in a couple of days...even though I sneakily weighed this morning and have lost 3 pounds (morale boost!) I will definately ask my SW consultant for a more in depth explaination of EE aftert reading so many success stories on here :) thanx x

Sounds like you are doing great, keep up the good work :)

Had my first weigh in and I've lost 6.5lbs, so chuffed, I am doing the EE plan, I think there is so much more variety in the food you can eat, its really good once you get your head round it!

How are you getting on new me? I get wee moments when I really want that biscuit or that chocolate- its usually mid afternoon, but I like to save my syns for later on, I'm gonna make some of the recipes this weekend, some curry and the lasagne! Looks delicious! :)

How are you getting on new me? I get wee moments when I really want that biscuit or that chocolate- its usually mid afternoon, but I like to save my syns for later on, I'm gonna make some of the recipes this weekend, some curry and the lasagne! Looks delicious! :)

Im not weighing much probably once a month as it will be slow for me but so far im on day 10 and ive been 100 %. I was finding that I was getting the munchies on a evening quite a lot. So now I exchanged scan brans for my tea. Had the scan bran cake for yesterdays tea at 4pm come 8pm im still stuffef up. Plus ive changed the apline light bars to scan brans.

I save my syns for the evening I have choc options drink and pink and white wafers. Finding the diet very easy really do much to eat :)

Hi jojo5 sounds like you are really enjoying your SW journey, that's fantastic great first loss I do EE as well it really is fantastic good luck with your continued success I'll keep an eye out for your progress ;)

Me also New Me I love having evening syns lol!

Thank you The Caretaker, I am really enjoying it, I made the speed curry yesterday it was lovely, I have some left for todays lunch! I've been reading lots of stories from SW members some of them are such inspiration!

Some of my friends are talking about starting SW, I'm quite chuffed that I've had that effect on others :)

Some of my friends are talking about starting SW, I'm quite chuffed that I've had that effect on others :)
I feel the same, people keep asking me how am I doing this, and I'm very proud to say that I'm doing Slimming World and they are amazed that there is a healthy eating plan that you don't have to starve yourself doing. You keep going mate. ;)

I feel the same, people keep asking me how am I doing this, and I'm very proud to say that I'm doing Slimming World and they are amazed that there is a healthy eating plan that you don't have to starve yourself doing. You keep going mate. ;)

Thanks! I defo will! Weigh in on Wednesday! Fingers crossed for a good loss :p Same to you!

Back