Newbie to VLCD!

Well, I might start my goals after the first few weeks.. my goals now are 1day 1week 1month and 1stone. Nearly done the first one :) my goal date is 1 year to be realistic, so if it happens before then I'll b even more happy!! I'd love to sunbath in summer with confidence!

Thx 4 the encouragement

day 2 down! banana shake and mushroom soup not bad either!! :)

Guys, whats the deal with chewing gum? Can I have it and if not is there any type i can have? X x

Well done on getting through your first couple of days.

Chewing gum isnt recommended coz the act of chewing stimulates your saliva glands which can make you hungry Im afraid.

5 Days down now :) 2 days from my 2nd goal! Can't say I've been really hungry yet, so I must be coping well!

Joanne, thx for the advice about gum, I may give it a go some time as before when I've dieted, I chew gum to occupy my most and hasn't made me hungry at all (plus keeps breath fresh). I assume I have to go for a sugar free one then..

xx

I dont bother with chewing gum cos it makes me soooo hungry, im a mouthwash kinda girl haha. But if it works for you and it doesnt make u hungry, go for it :) xx

1st WI today, 1st week.. -9.5lbs!! :D down to 138.5lbs

Burning a few hundred calories a day on the kinect is starting to get me hungry!

Starting to feel good about myself, the 9.5lb loss has given me a boost of encouragement to turn down those chips and sausages!!

Well done :)

Woohoo!! Week 2 down, and this is becoming routine now so i'm finding it easier!! :)

2nd WI is -10lbs =D i couldn't be more happy, as thats 19.84lbs in 2 weeks!! I'm worrying a few mates as i'm losing so much so quickly!

I'm down from 17st 13lbs to 16st 7lbs so I'm getting there nice and quickly :)

Ahh, week 3 WI in an hour!

I've been 90% this week, as over the Valentines weekend I gave in to a lamb shank as other half couldn't eat it all!

It's not an excuse, but I wasn't worried about ketosis as I bought some sachets that go into water to flavour them that said they were designed for VLCD and specifically said they WONT knock you out of ketosis. I drank my water like thie for 3 days and eventually in the smallest of small print on the APPLE one (but not the strawberry), it said it contained citric acid :mad: grrr, I then calrified this way ketostix and I went from the top of the scale to one above negative :(

I don't expect to lose much (if any) this week, so I'll be happy if I do later!

Welcome :D
My bumper pack should be here tomorrow so that will be a newbie starting too :D
It will be well worth it to stick to & have a new you in the summer!! :D x

Hey :D Thanks for the support

Had 1 month WI today, lost 5.2 lbs :D so now I'm exactly 100kg, and under 16st!

2st and 1lb lost in 1 month!! wow :D

Well done! :)

Enzo that is absolutely amazing, over 2 stone in a month, I am completely jealous. Makes it all worth it eh. You're going to have this licked in no time. Keep going!

Well wk 5 WI yesterday (It was my AAM week but I didn't eat every day I didn't really want to!)

- 2.1 lbs isn't too bad at all :)

Week 6 WI, +1.5lbs but haven't been 100% so I deserved it! Back on track now for next MONTH 100% (got more inspiration from the before/after thread) :)

Back