Newbie to Xenical :)

i'm terrible as i walk past my herbs i pick n munch lol....then end up having to buy more cos i have eaten my ingredients for dinner lol :)

Have a great night out and enjoy your meal Jessica....:)

supper was good :)

but i'm still feeling bloated which isn't fun - and according to the scales i'm 4 pounds heavier then I was this morning - grrr - will prob be lower in the morning though.

always weigh yourself at the same time...your weight does go up as the day goes on as you are eating and drinking...they say the best time to weigh yourself is before breakfast

I'm glad you had a lovely dinner....:):)

get the peppermint tea it will work wonders I use them for my hernia :)

jumped on the scales and I am still 241 - but thats better then 245 :)

walking to and from school today as Richard is working at the other campus today - and taking the car :)

3 more days to go to lose a couple of pounds fingers crossed :) that it happens :)

Breakfast - Bran Flakes mmm yum lol
Lunch - Apples
Supper - Chicken stir Fry in a black bean sauce

and as its friday its bound to be one of the kids birthday - so I will have to take a piece of cake - but probably won't eat it!

hope all is well with everyone! look forward to our little chats during the day :)

Your doing so well and i am sure you will lose more by weigh in day!! It must be so tempting when you have that cake in front of you!! i had a peak at scales and i have stayed the same since monday, i know i have another couple of days to do something about it so, fingers crossed for us both!!

Morning Rach :)

I am hoping to be 238 by Monday - that means a 4 pound loss between now and Monday - its possible that I still have a lot of water wait on as I was feeling quite bloated this morning before I hopped on the scale.

Morning Jessica and Rach,

My weight has'nt changed but I just took a peep at measurements and I have inch loss.....so I would say that we all need to measure ourselves....I will put new measurements up every Sunday too......

I am wondering if im losing visceral fat as my tummy feels totally different , so although little weightloss atm there is bodily changes.......it has to start somewhere.....I think sometimes we become impatient as we want to see results all the time...maybe its not always a good thing to have huge weightlosses when you look at what Xenical say is a healthy weightloss to keep it off.....ARE WE EXPECTING TOO MUCH....A MIRACLE ....MAYBE

thats my thoughts and ramble for the day ha ha ha

Have a good day everyone hugs :):)

Jessica is it called coaster because rich tea ect are own as a coaster also ??

slow is better :) - but a slow lost will come once we get smaller - the bigger you are the more you lose in the beginning is what my doctor told me

and yes I think they are rich tea biscuits....but they just say Coasters on the pack.....

I will take my measurements today as well once I get home and see if there is any change :)

how everyone is ok !!

Well worded Rach :):)

all good things come to those who wait.........and yes we are waiting lol :):)

stressful day here - the kids are being unruly- their classroom teacher is new so they think they can they can walk over her - so now i'm taking over so she can go on stress leave - time to turn into mean Miss Jessica!

would you classify walking around a classroom as exercise? i mean its not brisk but i teach anywhere from 5 - 11 classes a day and i'm walking around the school as well as up and down to get to them

Back