Newbie to Xenical :)

Hi Kelly - you probably are not drinking enough water - water would help you get rid of the constipation - i drink 4-6 L of water a day - granted I am in a hot country - but even when I am in Canada I drink 3-4 a day - so try and up the water it will help a lot.

i had a prob with constipation, actually i get a problem everytime i start a healthy diet plan lol, i keep a box of high fibre drink to help when it gets too bad, but i do try and eat as much fibre as i can so i dont need it, i think the guideline is around 40g of fibre a day??? so maybe increase that if you dont think you're getting enough

Kelly This is the calculator to show you how much water you should drink

Drinking Water - How Much Water Should I Drink Today

Ready meals can also cause bloating and constipation....Do you know how many calories you should be eating in a day ?? I would also say you need more fibre as Jessica has mentioned
:)

thanks for the advice everyone im going to start drinking more water, i never knew ready meals could cause constiaption too thats not good as thats all i have been having for me tea so i think i should try some different meals, well i am tonight as im cooking a roast tea so going to have a small portion of this without the mash potatoes and have lots of veg, i am going to work out how many calories im having a day too, hope your all having a good day and thankyou for your help xxxxxxxx

i know it doesn't seem like much - but everything is weight out on my scales - and i'm allowed 31 points a day - and thats what I have :)

i don't normally have a snack - if i do get hungry i'll have a biscuit :)

It doesnt seem much to me, but i know if you are going by the points you are doing it right hun!!

My food today so far was half tin of beans and 3 turkey rashers, bowl of veg soup for lunch, going to have chicken and salad for tea!!

I think your doing really well jessica, hows the bloating?

Goodluck Rach and Jessica on tomorrows weigh in...get a last minute work out in and really go for it :):)

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT :):)

Good Morning Everyone,

hope all is well with you.

according to the scales I have had a lost of 1.6 pounds which I am happy with - but slightly sad with as well - I was hoping to do much better than that this week - but now its a new week and I can do better this week (fingers crossed)

nothing has changed either on the measurement side of things either.

am a little disappointed even though I am quite happy it wasn't a gain!

off to spend the day with my hunny :) and then off for grilled chicken at a co-workers house :)

my official weigh in is tomorrow but i dont think i'll bother after my little sneaky look yesterday i think i will leave it until next week maybe i will see a bigger loss

every loss is great, its been a week for me today but im not going to weigh myself later i think as i feel so bloated 7 days without toilet so all that food still in me (yuk) going to nip in pharmacy today as feel horrid xx

i am a serial weightier - if I am anywhere near the scales i'm jumping on it ever hour :p - lol but I only count what I see on Monday mornings as the true results!

Back