Newbie to Xenical :)

Jessica you make me laugh, i weigh myself every morning but i too only go by mondays weight.

Well done on the loss thats brilliant hun, all losses count. I know sometime were not happy but at least the scales are going in the right direction, and all we can do if were not happy is make the next week an extra good one!! Enjoy your 2 days off, my kids have 2 days off now for half term!!

kelly try a glass of warm water with half a squeezed lemon and a little cayenne pepper and a sweetner or a little sugar, works every time for me, you may need to drink it in morning and in the evening but usually 1 glass is enough to get things moving......
hope you feel better soon, constipation is the worst

thanks guys :) - i'm sure this week will be better then the last :p - today is the only day this week that I have to eat out thankfully! - so i can do much healthier stuff when i'm cooking for myself.

movie was great - can't remember what it was called now! - even got free popcorn and a drink - didn't have the popcorn cause they only do sugar popcorn at the theater we went to! - so I had a lovely iced fruit smoothie :) instead

half term is lovely - very tired so needed the rest.

thanks for the advice wednesday will keep that in mind for next time but i can say i have finally been to the toilet today woooohooo at last feel so much better for it too the chemist gave me some sopoteries (not spelt that right) and they really helped within half an hour xxx

thanks rach i feel so much better even feel lighter although dont look it if that makes sense,
its awful feeling bloated isnt it
hope you have had a good day xx

got to the healthy stage on my pedometer - and got .5 extra point - i also did 15 mins on the bike but it didn't register on the pedometer :-( as activity for some reason :(

oh well :)

Well done for your weightloss Jessica ...:woohoo:
Glad you got some exercise in also.......

Hope everyone is well :)

That could be why Jessica....:):)

I feel a lot lighter atm it feels so strange are you the same ? :)

good morning :)

I am def. feeling a lot lighter this morning as well :) the scale has said 236.6 so I am happy with that of course - but I won't be counting that until Monday when hopefully its a little more lower then that :)

have to go into work today - so will be walking - i won't be there long - its just the closing for the basketball competition but I will get the chance to walk there and walk back and probably will loop around the block 2 or 3 times so i can ensure i can get up to my healthy activity on my pedometer :)

Back