Newbie to Xenical :)

Good morning Jessica, great news on the weight and it's good that your enthusiastic about your walk today your really going for it.....chuffed for you !
Have a great day :):)

All is well here ....have walked dogs, cleaned chickens out, having breakfast now then a workout , then off to feed horses...feel so positive and very light :)

Well done for doing 15 minutes on bike thats the way to do it up it by 5 mins a time.....when your on the bike do you do it so you go fast then slow then repeat as this apparently speeds weightloss up....same as if your walking go slow then speed up and repeat this it takes heart rate down then you bring it back up to burn fat.....:):)

Sarah , she really does make you work doesn't she....it gets easier but I have found then i lower into the squats more than I did on the 1st few days!!! The workout has great results so really push yourself when you can Sarah !! Take your measurements also you will see a big difference :):)
Apparently you get more weightloss if you stagger it like that sarah....:)

I have a horse that I ride, Minstrel is a clydesdale x welsh cob, I also rescued a horse and pony so 3 in total ......I love riding ....
Its a shame there are no horses there it would be a great workout for you xx

I think I shall :)

I am already on a lookout for a place to go riding when I get to England :) - Richard in forms me that there is a lot of them around :p

I used to have a horse - his name was Trigger - full bread mustang :) - he was beautiful and soooo gentle :) - I loved him

Jessica i hope you feel better soon !! a mustang gorgeous....yes there are lots of places to ride in England...nite hun :):)

sleep isn't working I am in serious pain - and it def. is the Malaria :-( Bah! - once you get it you can't get rid of it - sometimes It flares up every week - other times it can lay dorment for mths - this is the first flare up since December - but it is horrible - I feel like my tummy is about to fall out of my body :(

Mustangs are beautiful - I wish I still had him - he was the best horse ever!!! - loved him so much - he died about 3 years ago - he was quite old when I got him though.

at this rate I won't be going to work tomorrow - but I have to try cause I missed so much time from my major operation in October! - had to get my appendix out and they only do open surgery here so it ended up being a big one - but they did an excellent job!

oh mys :-(

its really bad :(

there is stuff i can take that makes it go dormant again - but it takes a full week for it to kick in :(

bah :( and it was doing really well to

the joys of living overseas

A wwwww Jessica I hope you feel better soon , you poor thing....

Coco who I rescued is 28yrs old and going strong....my chickens I hand reared from a day old they are 6 months lol......

Hope you get some sleep take care xxx

thanks guys!!!

aww 28 :) - i bet he is beautiful

to come to think of it - I've seen one horse here and he was in horrid shape he was walking up and down the street by the mall we go to - I remember telling richard I wish we could take him home - if we had room I would have taken him - richards allergic :(

She is beautiful ...do you have facebook ? I have lots of pictures on there ....it's hard seeing them suffer isn't it.....omg can't believe Richard is allergic he can take antihistamines lol :)

that is exactly what I tell him :)

and i do have facebook i am assuming it would be easier for you to find me under my email its - [email protected]? or jessica warren its a picture of me and my 2 look alikes and cousin :) - i'm one of a triplet you know :)

Back