Newbie to Xenical :)

i didn't go - talked richard out of it - but he says i have to go in the morning if i do't go to work - i think i'd rather suffer through work then to be at the hospital!!!

we tried to get some - no where to be found :( - i've frozen some apple juice mixed with half water to see if that will work ok.....feeling soo poorly :( - prob cause I am dehydrated normally i drink 10 bottles a day and none today is horrid

Jessica its really worrying and I feel so sorry for you!! Can you buy Electrolyte from a chemist or somewhere ?? xxx

i did try some pepsi light - has made me very sick

attempting to go to work so Richard doesn't make me go to the hospital....fingers crossed that I make it through the day!

Goodluck Jessica thinking of you :):) xxx

thank you everyone...

i can't say I am ok unfortunantly its worse than I thought....they wanted to admit me but I wouldn't let them...its probably more so the fact that I am white then the fact that I am quite sick that they wanted to admit me

I will get much better quicker with rest in my own house and bed...I am not the type of person who can sleep in a hospital...so that wouldn't help me get better...

anyways the blood work results show...that it is indeed Malaria, and malaria's buddy has showed up in the form of Typhoid (blah) and I have another infection in my blood - my white blood cell count has gone through the roof :(

they made me passout twice in the course of the visit - blah but I will be fine with some rest

anyways on a happier note the doctors scale showed me as 103kg...which is 227.08 pounds :p which would put me at a loss of 27 pounds :) .... but just so I am not upset on Monday I will go by the results on my own scale and see what happens at the next time i go to the hospital (which may be never:p)

hope everyones having a good day - i'm going to try and keep some water down/7-up before I move unto any food.

I'm glad you went to the hospital, and i understand what you say about sleeping in hospitals ect and the fact you may catch more than you went in with !!
I can't believe you have malaria and typhoid that is so greedy of you , you realise your not meant to hog it all :)
You make sure you rest Jessica as its the only way of getting better, no stress and just gentle finger tapping as exercise on the computer !!
Goodluck with the water......thinking of you :):) xx

Back