Newbie to Xenical :)

feeling a little better today

have been called into work so shall have to go :-( ...... if i could get rid of this headache Malaria brings with it I would be happy!

jumped on the scales and it showed 233 :) - which is 22 pound lost in 7 weeks - very pleased with that - but of course I can't really count it until Monday when its offical weigh in day - but I def. will be weighing less then what I was last week this time :)

hope everyone is ok ?

Good Morning Everyone,

while I had a very good day yesterday....I had a horrible night and back to feeling quite poorly - but i'll be fine and hopefully ready to go back to work tomorrow.

Yesterday I managed to keep down water and some fruit and was slightly naughty and had a piece of cheesecake (richard always buys me cheesecake when i'm sick) and I manged to keep it down which was good!

anyways as I said yesterday I was called into work - not at the normal campus but our other campus which was 2 1/2 hours drive .... Richard had to go as well as he is the boss so the ride wasn't to horrible..

after work we decided to go to Lekki Market - neither of us had been there before ..... and we really enjoyed it

I managed to get all of our wedding centerpieces and a beautiful African table cloth to use for our sand ceremony - its white and yellow - which of course goes along with our colors!

the centerpieces are wooden carvings - which will go nice with the lodges wood work :) - very pleased with that

weigh in day is tomorrow - Mondays don't come fast enough :) - if I have lost 3 pounds this week :) I am going to reward myself with a new dress next Saturday :) - I love dresses and were more so required to wear dresses in this culture then pants :)

hope everyone is well...will update later if i actually eat anything

Morning Jessica,
Considering you haven't eaten for a few days I don't think cheesecake is a problem, glad you enjoyed it !!

Your wedding sounds so exciting the centre pieces will be beautiful i'm sure....you will have to put piccies up :)
Great news on the weightloss hunny bun ...all well here :):) xxxx

Hi Sharon,

thanks hopefully weigh in day is nice to me.

still feeling very poorly managed to keep down a bowl of cereal and 2 apples for half of the day - then ended up getting really sick :(

not exactly sure how i'm suppose to go back tomorrow like this - but the hsopital seems to think its ok for me to go back to work when I am this sick .... oh well I shall try to do so:)

I will post pictures of the wedding :)

glad you are well :)

weigh in shows a loss of 5 pounds this week :) if I can keep that up til my wedding :) - I'll be sure to meet my goal!

just getting ready to go back to the hospital....not that I expect them to do anything but my school requires documentation from the hospital as I am missing another day! - had a horrible sleepless night - might have slept 2 hours and then up again at 6 30 and can't go back to sleep anymore - i've tried.

I really hope the hospital does something this time.

I feel so useless when I am sick :(

Well done on the weight loss hun, thats brilliant!!

Sorry your feeling so bad again :( it cant be easy on you!! You really need sleep to get better but it seems thats one thing your not able to get, :( Hope you get on ok at the hospital and they give you something to help!!

hospital - did not go well - they gave me a note for the day off today - and didn't give me any meds to get rid of the malaria - I may end up having to travel to England or Canada to get over this!

very happy with the weight loss though

Thats not good hun, you really need to get help and meds ....am happy with your weightloss for you :):)

Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay in response....

today i have been able to keep down liquids so - water and soup it has been.

was at the hospital twice today found a good but very expensive hospital....but if they make me feel better its worth it.

doctor gave me a fat burning tea today - chinese herbs or something - tastes good :) - and so I shall take it to help me along with the process :)

back to the hospital for more injections tomorrow and thursday

Hiya Jessica...yay keeping fluids down :)
I am so glad you have found a hospital great you are on your way to recovery :)
Chinese herb tea is fantastic....I am so chuffed your getting sorted...do you feel a bit better ?

Good Morning,

I do feel a little better this morning....hopefully by tomorrow after the last injection I will be feeling much more better!

so far the scales haven't showed any difference for this week - but there is still lots of time before Monday :)

the tea just says Extra strength fat burner :)

off to the hospital to be poked again at 2 - I am so bruised from the needles.

how is everyone this morning?

Jessica I wouldn't worry about weightloss atm its more important for you to recover healthwise hun !!
When you are ill your body will just grab onto all it can to survive so stay strong and when your better you can make tracks again :):)

I am fine today thanks its a beautiful day in North Wales :)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around for the last few days.

Just wasn't feeling weel so decided to rest - and that meant not turning on the computer very much otherwise I would have started doing work.

Weightless this week is probably nothing, but I won't lose heart as i've been sick etc. I am still hoping to have loss another stone by time I go to England in 5 weeks...I am hoping that its doable! 2.8 pounds a week on xenical should work

I got a mths supply of xenical on Monday again....the stuff is even more expensive then anywhere else but I suppose it is worth it!

hope everyone is doing well.

Back