Newbie to Xenical :)

ooo question

yesterday I bought 5 new blouses ( I splurged but they were on sale - and nothing ever goes on sale here) anyways they are size 3x which is my normal size so I am slightly disapointed with that BUT then I thought about it maybe they were ordered in from the UK therefore they would be a size down from my regular size :) - so the name of the blouse is stretch millenium can you get those in the UK? if not it came from the US which would mean i haven't lost any inches from the top of my body

not feeling to bad :)

though slightly disappointed as I always want to see a dip in the scales and I feel like ive gained weight this week :-(

Jessica I haven't heard of that make either i'm afraid :(

Chin up girlie don't be disappointed.....i'm sure your doing fine...I have faith in you :) xx

thanks guys

tomorrow is another big day i'm generally nervous...I am suppose to find fertility treatment drugs because of my PCOS Clomiphene and Metformin .... it won't be hard to find i'm sure ... here there is no such thing as putting in an RX and getitng it filled you actually have to go about to different chemist to see if you can find what you are looking for ... its annoying but the way it is I guess!

anyways the Meformin will help with the weightloss as well and the Clmiphene will help me have a baby (soon!) I hope - i've miscarried once already so its a little nerve wrecking for sure! - the scary part is it aids in multiple births(not that I would mind having twins) but I am a multiple birth myself! - so it ups my chances of the multiple birth (does that make sense?)

anyways wish me luck :) - I used to take the Metformin in canada but have run out!

My mum has to take metformin!!

Good luck with everything hun, hope you get the medication you need :)

Twins would be nice, but like you say with being a twin your chances are already increased, so could end up being triplets :eek: I'd say 2 would be more than enough though :) I find 2 kids more than enough anyway!!

Dont stress about the weight loss too much hun, you have had a rough time lately!!

Jessica goodluck for tomorrow will be thinking of you :)

Multiple births .....gets it all out the way in 1 go hun lol.....I have twins who are 21 in August I remember everything like it was yesterday lol

Chin up and don't worry so much on the weightloss but of your health :):)

yay....you could have a football team in no time hun lol xx

this true :) we are hoping for 4 kids but that will only happen if i can find these pills so i can get things regulated by the time we are married.

now you say it i remember seeing a picture on fb with your siblings!! how do you find being one of 3? must be nice!!

|Really hoping you find them tablets hun, got my fingers firmly crossed for you!! having a child is one of the most magical things ever, not just by having the child yourself but even fostering or adopting.

Yes Rach :) there is 3 - its interesting - they are wonderful - though it do drive me nuts when people think I am then :) because i'm really not like them at all :p - I look like them but that is about it!

My driver has gone to the pharmacies - i told him not to stop looking until he finds them (there is quite a few around so he should be able to find me them!) - otherwise i'll have to see if I can order them online somewhere and have them delivered when I am in the UK or something!

as for adopting/fostering children - that is an open option for us as well :) - we will try for a year to conceive and if it doesn't work then we will move on to the other options :)

weight loss this week 1 pound :) - not bad - but hopefully next week I will have lost somewhere between 2-4 pounds :) - I am hoping that by April 16 I will have at least aother 10 pounds gone

so far in 7 weeks (I think its been ?) i've lost 21 pounds.

next question is - do you have to eat the 45gs of fat a day that is recommended for xenical in order for it to work? or will it work regardless ?

hope everyone is well and is having a good day?

back at work today - very tired - bad night last night - but not feeling to bad today :)

new glasses this week - so it should help with the headaches

Well done on your weightloss thats great :)

The maximum amount of fat you can eat in a day is 45g , no you don't need to eat all that lol....very rarely i get over 20g a day :)

I hope your driver can find your tablets and I wish you all the best :)
Have a great day Jessica :)

i was hoping to see more then 1 pound with the xenical - but i have done well - some weeks are good some weeks are not so good - but I haven't gained anything and that is what is important!

if I lose 4 pounds this week :) - I will have made it to the half way point :)

i don't think i get my 45gs of fat a day either because fruit doesn't have that much in it

and the milk i use in my cereal is low fat - and i don't really drink it - because its not all that great :) - its not fresh milk

most of the fat would probably be contained in my supper meal :)

Xenical say 1-2lb a week loss ...which is a healthy amount to lose Jessica....i'm chuffed for you hun !!

The good thing about Xenical is that it has taught us to lower our fat content and look at labels, we must take that knowledge and use it so we never go through this again!!
I use semi-skimmed milk but I am not really a milk lover...I throw a banana in it and blend it !!
:):)

haha I guess I just want to lose it a lot faster :)

most people using xenical seem to be losing a lot more then 1-2 lbs a week though?

the weeks I really exercise turn out to be the weeks that I lose the most weight - so my intentions are to exercise quite a bit this week Monday- Friday - with of course the added walking to and from work on tuesday and friday as Richard has to go to the other campus!!

I am sure it will end up being a good week :) fingers crossed

someone finally noticed today that I have lost weight :) which made me feel really good - considering my clothes are a little to big now - and sorta gives the illusion that I haven't lost any weight :)

21 pounds :) so I am pleased with that for sure :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Walked to school this morning....shall be a very interesting jam packed day :)

i've already started to take the new pills so I am hoping they start to take effect asap :)

did a 30 min walk last night - that combined with all my walking around classrooms yesterday - I gained 2 "activity" points on my pedometer :) - very pleased with that!

hope everyone is doing ok!

Back