Newbie to Xenical :)

Morning Jessica, glad your well and that you have your meds .......
well done for getting that walk in !! you will have to take pics of where you are would love to see it !!

Doing well here just having breckie then its on the treadmill lol
have a great day :)

thanks Steph :) - I am certainly trying

so tired today - for some reason i'm just not sleeping well - I blame it on the heat!

walked around my compound 5 times last night - going to build it up to walking around 10 times by Saturday!

my back is to bad right now to get on the bike.

Breakfast - Special K - with red berries ----- YUMMY! and my fat burner tea :)

Lunch - Apples :)

Supper - Chicken legs with richards wonderful potatoes :)

hope everyone is well?

Morning Jessica,

sorry your not sleeping well and your back is bad :(
Can you get Richard to send his speciality potatoes over here please lol
All well in North Wales UK....just deciding wether I can actually do the deed with the extra cockerels...home bred meat is meant to be nicer than anything else......

Have a good day hun :) xxx

lol......you have a good day hun and don't push yourself too hard you have been through a lot :):)

Good Morning Ladies,

sorry I didn't write yesterday - one of the kids broke my adapter and my computer had only 10min of battery life left. The ICT department fixed it up for me, and now its working again :)

Walked to work this morning - will walk home to - i'm not feeling the best I think my body is still trying to adjust to the new meds - but they are already starting to regulate things which I am quite pleased with!

Breakfast was apples....

lunch will be some fruit along with digestive biscuits as they help the pills not be so harsh!

and Supper will be Pasta as Richard is not home I might as well cook something simple :)

hope everyone is ok?

yay I was wondering where you were and was gonna message you if you didn't show up by end of today !!

Sorry to hear your under the weather hope that picks up soon :)
all well here hunny bun....how is everything over there? glad your still walking to school and back good exercise :)

:):) xx

everything is quite well here

kids are a little crazy today - but that is a normal Friday really :) - it has been a very long week and we have been having a lot of Saturday schools lately so they haven't gotten much of a break :) - I pity them but I don't let them know that :)

we have decided to move on this year at the beginning of July rather then the following July - things can be a little hectic here where people are unprofessional etc and so we figure we need to star to out fresh :) very excited about it as well :) - Richard has an interview on Wends for Hong Kong - keep your fingers crossed and pray he gets it (if you pray) not that that will be his only interview - he is quite qualified for most jobs as a head of school so we will get something regardless - but I want the Hong Kong one sooo bad - I love it there :)

anyways the day is almost over and I cannot wait to get home I am soo exhausted this week for some reason :S 4 1/2 hours to go

That would be great if Richard gets the Hong Kong job....what a fresh start that would be !!

I will say a few words for you :)

I keep forgetting the time difference lol....go put your feet up and relax :) xx

Oh I most certainly will be doing that :)

though I will need to go for a walk this afternoon I am still hoping to have lost 2-3 pounds this week so far the scales haven't changed....but it could possibly be because I am ovulating (sorry if TMI) so I am possibly retaining water.

I think I will stop looking at the scales through the week ....and just look on Sundays .....sometimes I wonder if it ingrains a bit of stress on the brain....

Have a wonderful walk and i'm sure you will drop a couple of pounds xxx

Hey Rach...

I have taken water tablets for my bloating in the past - if they are working for you go for it.

also try eating foods that have natural duretics in it such as carrots :)

I am not doing to bad - have an ear infection so feeling slightly off balance but other then that I am doing well

my pills have stopped making me feel gross now so they will soon start to kick in properly :) and make everything normal I am excited to TTC again soon - though we will probably wait until after the wedding which is only 132 days away :p

Back