Newbie to Xenical :)

i'll have to buy some lemon juice today!!

i'm going to be quite happy when this day is over - i despise feeling like a hippo - it usually happens a week to 10 days before my TOM - but now I don't know when thats going to actually happen because of my pills - I much rather it be sooner then later.

Its not a nice feeling...I have also been drinking Jillian Michaels mix of 60fl oz water, 2tbsp lemon juice, 1tbsp unsweetened cranberry and a dandelion tea bag...this is a detox and does take bloating away :)

If your really need some take it, its better than being bloated and uncomfortable, or carrots and cucmber and lettuce as well i think, they are all supposed to work :)

do they really work rach??? if so i will be increasing my carrot, lettuce and cucumber intake lol

i was reading it up the other day i put in natural diuretics and it said these were among some of them, as cucumber is all water it says you burn more calories eating it than whats in it too, so cucumber is good all round :D
Here is a link for more info on natural diuretics

Natural Diuretics Food Remedies | eHow.com

cheers rach i will look at that site, i get terrible water retention, and the pills u get from the dr for it just make me ill and i really dont want to take any more pills than the ones im popping already!

where do you get those from??? ive not heard of them, but then again ive not been looking, i just assumed water retention is one of those things you have to live with

i get them from the chemist :)

Good Morning lovely Ladies - hope all is well

walked to work this morning as Richard had to go to the other campus...it is overly hot - I sure hope the rains show up soon!!!! it is wayy to hot here at the moment ;P

anyways all is well

jam on flat bread for breakfast
fruit for lunch and
supper is unknown at the moment :p

Morning everyone

Hope you are all well.......I am tired today had a mad rush day yesterday,,,although went to hairdressers and had colour changed yeah love it :)
Don't know why but late last night rescue helicopter landed in our field at first I thought it was police with search beam on but glad it wasn't.....had all doors locked just in case lol.....will have to find out what happened now.........
Food wise I am enjoy it......feeling very happy as the jeans that I got into last week are now too big yay...spent yesterday trying all clothes in my wardrobe and I'm just left with a pair of leggings and baggy jumper....looks like a shopping spree is gonna take place lol

Have a good day everyone stay strong :):):)

Good Mornign Ladies

sorry didn't write in yesterday - busyyyyyyy day

today i had to dress up as a kitten for school :p

anyways my clothes is starting to get big too :) - hopefully even bigger by time I get to England in 4 weeks from tomorrow :) - then I will go shopping :)

hope everyone is well

sharon keep us informed as to why they were in your field!

Morning Jessica or should I say meowwww lol

yay isn't it great when your clothes are too big.....well done your doing so well :) can't believe you will be in England so soon its gone quickly :)

All well here , trying to find out why helicopter landed in field

Have a great day :):) xx

haha Rach - I was watching it too LOL - my FH is English - lol he was freaking out - its so much better to watch him hahaha :) - he was not impressed by the results :)

weigh in day tomorrow :) - i'm hoping for a nice loss :)

Back