newbie today

mummy_of_2

Hi everyone, my name is claire and today is my first day on the cambridge sole source plan. Just had my first choc orange shake, i am pleasently surprised how nice it was! :D:D

My bmi is 27 and size 14 but want to get down to a nice size 10 ;)
how do you know when you're in ketosis?
thanks! x

Welcome mummy, today it my day 3 and am on ketosis, when u r on ketosis u don't feel hungry and you will start losing weight lol. Good luck

Will take between 3 and 5 days. You will feel less hungry and have stinky breath (nice!).

Good Luck.

I am on day 2 and waiting for the headache to pass!

Good Luck hun and persevere the weight loss is wonderful and well worth the effort of doing a SS diet. x

hey and welcome :) You will certainly know you are in ketosis when you breath on someone and they pass out !! I also use ketostix ( from boots ) to test on my first week as i like to know :) I am on day 3 of post christmas restart and should be in ketosis late today or tomorrow :)

hi there, good luck with your ssiing, youl be pleasant surprised at your firsst weight in as to how much youl lose compared to any other diet out there and it really boosts you to do well the following week.

im on day 1 i did cd last year after having a baby and lost over 2 stones, now having another challenge to loose the rest by valentines!

good luck and hope to chat soon x

Well day 2 today has gone well, had fruits of the forest shake which I wasn't too keen on! Then spicy tomato soup which I absolutely loved! Then a strawberry shake which would've been better without the lumps lol. No headaches or anything yet, touch wood! X

Hi good luck im on day 2 and so far all is going well.

we will be at goal before we know it :)

Back