Newbie.... tomorrow is DDay

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Julie252, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Julie252

Julie252 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi. Exante tomorrow. The intention was to do LL but delays to start dates has meant I have had to look for another solution as I simply can't wait any longer.

I have put on about 4 stone over the last couple of years and have become out of control with my eating which is why I know that I need full meal replacement for a while. I have a wardroble full of size 12 clothes that I need to get back into. I am currently a size 18 and feel so disgusted with myself at what I have done by letting myself get out of control.

I'm not expecting the next few weeks to be easy but at least I know that I am taking action to do something about it and having found this site I can at least read the entries and find support and inspiration when the going gets a bit tough.

Sacred but excited..

Julie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Good Luck Julie, hope it goes well and you get back into your 12's
    B x

4. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Hey! Welcome, good luck with your weightloss journey. I've just completed my first week losting 7.75lbs, so it's a great motivation to keep on going. So have you had your first mealpack yet? What did you think of it?

5. Julie252

Julie252 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Borntofly. You must be well pleased with your first week weightloss. It's so good.

hi qual. Thanks for posting me some good wishes.

I couldn't wait for today to start as I wanted to get on with it for a while. Banana shake - not bad. Thai Chicken soup - first few mouth fulls Ok but by the end I certainly felt like I'd had enough. I guess you have to get used to the foodpacks. I feel a bit suprised as I now feel really quite full after the soup.
    My OH was sitting eating sausage, egg and chips whilst I had my soup but I guess that's something I'll have to get used to as well. I shall try a bar a bit later with a cup of coffee and then that'll be it for the day.
    How do you find the different food packs. Are some better than others? Now i want to get the next few days over so that I can get through the period where I might feel a bit lousy. Did you find you felt a bit rough - how long did it last?
    Would be very interested to hear how you found the first week and what it's going to be like.

Julie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.