Extra Easy Newbie too

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Hi guys, I've been doing Lipotrim for 20 weeks last year and managed to lose 5st but as soon as you start eating again (LT is a total food replacement diet), the weight starts creeping on again and I want to get rid of my last 1.5st by eating regular food instead of Dukan (got so bored on that) or shakes. Am going to my first meeting tonight, am very much looking forward to it but am scared too as I've been following a low carb diet for a while. Am looking forward to reading your stories and I hope you are able to answer any questions I might have.

Hiya I came from Cambridge and have managed to maintain. You may see a slight gain in the beginning due to water but that will soon go. I'd reintroduce carbs slowly and in sure you'll enjoy the plan :) x

Hi guys, I've been doing Lipotrim for 20 weeks last year and managed to lose 5st but as soon as you start eating again (LT is a total food replacement diet), the weight starts creeping on again and I want to get rid of my last 1.5st by eating regular food instead of Dukan (got so bored on that) or shakes. Am going to my first meeting tonight, am very much looking forward to it but am scared too as I've been following a low carb diet for a while. Am looking forward to reading your stories and I hope you are able to answer any questions I might have.
Hello you did fab to lose so much weight on LT :) Ive also been on the CD ;) now enjoying calorie counting even thoou i was going to start Dukan also the weekend but couldn't be bothered to read the book lol :)

Enjoy your meeting.. and i will be following x

Have all of you gone over to SW? Just a thought as this was posted in the SW forum....

Scorpiolady2710 said:
Have all of you gone over to SW? Just a thought as this was posted in the SW forum....

Yes I'm on SW now :) and LOVING it x

Thanks ladies, meeting went fine, the coach is a lovely lady and a friend of a friend of mine. I cannot believe the amount of food we are allowed to eat! Bought a little cookbook so am going to go through that today to see what we can have for our meals. I don't have time to cook a full breakfast as I'm normally at work at around 7.15am but will have porridge instead and keep my full cooked until Saturday and Sunday :)
Good luck to all newbies, here's to losing lots and lots of weight! :)

Hi guys I've just left ww to start sw I'm doing it alone at home at the moment. I find it really hard as I miss my bread. I only have ww bread but been having fruit yogurt for brekkie then sandwich for lunch. Any tips will help me. First day today as I messed up yesterday . Would love some help :) x

Sammomto4 said:
Hi guys I've just left ww to start sw I'm doing it alone at home at the moment. I find it really hard as I miss my bread. I only have ww bread but been having fruit yogurt for brekkie then sandwich for lunch. Any tips will help me. First day today as I messed up yesterday . Would love some help :) x

I'd say, keep looking through minis as there's loads of advice, tips and recipes on here x

You can still have your bread for lunch, even if you've had porridge for breakfast. According to my coach you have to count your bread as a syns so that's not too bad. Have you read through all the books and leaflets that are in your starter pack? There's lots of info in there as well. x

Thanks yes I have had a look I am doing ee so will fill out my food diary on here later thanks Hun. How much have u list at sw, u enjoying it x

You can still have your bread for lunch, even if you've had porridge for breakfast. According to my coach you have to count your bread as a syns so that's not too bad. Have you read through all the books and leaflets that are in your starter pack? There's lots of info in there as well. x

You absolutely can syn your bread. 2 slices of WM bread from a 400g loaf is 6 syns.

I personally think its a tragic waste of syns when you can have a curly wurly for the same syn value, but thats just me :)

Have you thought about having an ommlette for breakfast occassionally. I often make one the night before, cook some mushrooms and tomatoes to have with it and then microwave it in the morning at work. That leaves my Healthy Extra B for lunch if I want it - though tbh I have gotton used to not eating bread now so I don't miss it anymore.

Have you thought about having an ommlette for breakfast occassionally. I often make one the night before, cook some mushrooms and tomatoes to have with it and then microwave it in the morning at work. That leaves my Healthy Extra B for lunch if I want it - though tbh I have gotton used to not eating bread now so I don't miss it anymore.

What a great idea, i hadn't thought about making an omlette the night before but will be doing this now :) x

Sammumto4, I've only started yesterday. Did have a sneeky weigh in this morning and I lost 300gr so that's a good start, seeing that I have been on a low carb diet for a long time :) x

Mirjam said:

I've just come off dukan this week and back to slimming world also. I kept going off track, amazing diet but oh so boring :-(. But with slimming world we can have little treats without going off plan :) Hoping I don't gain too much with all the carbs :p

Back