Newbie trying exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by evil weevil, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. evil weevil

evil weevil Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.9lb(11.41%)
    Diet:
    Low carb with some exante products
    Hi all,

I'm Evie, I did LipoTrim Oct 07-Jan 08 and went from 13st 12lb to 9st 6lb. Looked and felt fantastic (apart from saggy bits but treated myself to decent bras!) - went from a size 18/20 to an 8/10.

The weight has slowly crept back on in the last 3 years, I was managing to hold it around 11-11.5st size 12/14 with a couple of short bursts of LT but in the last couple of months I lost all control of my cake inhibitor and have gone up to 12st12. :rolleyes:

I still have a couple of weeks' worth of LT packs kicking around but I've bought a bumper mixed pack of exante to give me a bit more variety - very pleased with the price too.

I've had enough goes at this to know how I react in the first week of TFR if I try to go cold turkey, so I've just completed a week of low carb with the occasional soup/shake which has got me into ketosis and past the headaches without giving up, hurrah! I work a mixture of 15 hour night shifts and day shifts without a pattern so I'm permanently jet lagged, routine is difficult and I've learnt that I have to take it easy on myself around work.

I am now doing a fortnight of mixed shakes/soups/bars with the occasional low carb meal when I feel the need, aiming to keep below 800kcal/day, and will then move onto exante TS.

I've only tried the bars so far but they are both lovely! Will have a go at the soups and shakes over the next week.

Hope everyone else is coping OK - good luck! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hey just popping in to say hi... You started off the same weight I started off at and ended up at the weight I am aiming for, you must have felt fantastic, I'm not sure what I'm gonna look like but looking forward to being an 8-10!!! I'm sure you will do well on exante you sound like you got it nailed anyway xx laura

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello Evie and welcome :) Glad you've found us, it's a great place to get support. It sounds like you're having a great transition to Exante, hope all continues to go well, and look forward to seeing your losses :)

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Welcome and it sounds like you pretty much have it sussed how you are going to go about this diet. I wish you good luck and I hope you keep us posted on how you get on. xx

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Welcome evie! Look forward to hearing your progress :D xxx

7. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome Evie and good luck.

8. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome Evie :) this forum is the only thing that gets me through I think! Hope it helps you too :) Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.