Newbie trying exante

evil weevil

Hi all,

I'm Evie, I did LipoTrim Oct 07-Jan 08 and went from 13st 12lb to 9st 6lb. Looked and felt fantastic (apart from saggy bits but treated myself to decent bras!) - went from a size 18/20 to an 8/10.

The weight has slowly crept back on in the last 3 years, I was managing to hold it around 11-11.5st size 12/14 with a couple of short bursts of LT but in the last couple of months I lost all control of my cake inhibitor and have gone up to 12st12. :rolleyes:

I still have a couple of weeks' worth of LT packs kicking around but I've bought a bumper mixed pack of exante to give me a bit more variety - very pleased with the price too.

I've had enough goes at this to know how I react in the first week of TFR if I try to go cold turkey, so I've just completed a week of low carb with the occasional soup/shake which has got me into ketosis and past the headaches without giving up, hurrah! I work a mixture of 15 hour night shifts and day shifts without a pattern so I'm permanently jet lagged, routine is difficult and I've learnt that I have to take it easy on myself around work.

I am now doing a fortnight of mixed shakes/soups/bars with the occasional low carb meal when I feel the need, aiming to keep below 800kcal/day, and will then move onto exante TS.

I've only tried the bars so far but they are both lovely! Will have a go at the soups and shakes over the next week.

Hope everyone else is coping OK - good luck! :D

Hey just popping in to say hi... You started off the same weight I started off at and ended up at the weight I am aiming for, you must have felt fantastic, I'm not sure what I'm gonna look like but looking forward to being an 8-10!!! I'm sure you will do well on exante you sound like you got it nailed anyway xx laura

Hello Evie and welcome :) Glad you've found us, it's a great place to get support. It sounds like you're having a great transition to Exante, hope all continues to go well, and look forward to seeing your losses :)

Welcome and it sounds like you pretty much have it sussed how you are going to go about this diet. I wish you good luck and I hope you keep us posted on how you get on. xx

Welcome Evie :) this forum is the only thing that gets me through I think! Hope it helps you too :) Good luck xx

Back