Newbie!!! Trying out Slimming World!

Oh wow! You have really kept it interesting! Im slightly worried maybe ive kept it too simple and wont loose much? Ive been having porridge ( healthy A choice) with Milk also my healthy A choice for breakfeast.. And pasta with low fat tesco sauce (Syn) and Dinner filing up with potatoes, tuna and mayonaise ( Syn) and for drinks diet coke and low calorie lemon squash! Do you think Im doing that ok? Oh and also fat free danone shape yoghurts :)

Sorry! The porridge is a B choice and ude my 28g cheese from A choice for my topping on pasta :) im doing green days! I wish I can loose 5 lbs like you this week! Teehee x that would just be the best!

Miss_want2bsize12 said:
Sorry! The porridge is a B choice and ude my 28g cheese from A choice for my topping on pasta :) im doing green days! I wish I can loose 5 lbs like you this week! Teehee x that would just be the best!

Hiya,

I wouldn't know!! I've only looked at how the extra easy plan worked tbh. But sounds v sensible! I'm thinking of trying another plan soon once I've got my head around this one!

When is your weigh in?

Vix

hello and warm welcome. i'm fairly new here too and forum is a great source of information and support. good luck and all the best with your journey:)

angel_uk said:
hello and warm welcome. i'm fairly new here too and forum is a great source of information and support. good luck and all the best with your journey:)

Thanks Angel uk! It's defo helping me, i've never had online support before and it's FAB! Nice to know I'm not the only person in the world losing weight!

Vix

Hey vix my weigh in is Monday! Soooo nervous!!! Im 3lbs lighter on my scales.. Just hope its as much or more on their scales too!! X

Hi All, I've been trying for ages online and finally decided I need a group! I joined four weeks ago and I've lost 11lb, the meetings certainly focus me, and planning ahead is really helping, but this week I struggled for different things, so I bought a magazine for some ideas! It's easy to get in a rut so i must remember to make the most of everything available and not just the basis.. I've also got four stickers on my book already 2 slimmer of the week, a half stone and tonight my bronze body magic.. Not sure how i get them up on here though?

Hope your all having a good week

Nick x

Back