ProPoints newbie wanting to be fab and 40

Are they the asda smart price ones? ? Or normal. I buy my ww cheesy puffs in poundland.

Lunch was lovely and tea ive taken out of the freezer ww chicken casserole with left over veg from yesterday so carrots sprouts and kale. Then I shall havr the rest if my points this evening. Trying to have 5 a day of my weeklies mon to friday then the rest can be for my meal out saturday night. Shall just have soup and light stuff during the day tho.

Sounds like the perfect plan :) I buy the Asda Smart Price Maize Snacks, you get 4 Cheese Puffs (2pp each) 4 Onion Rings (2pp Each) and 4 Salt n Vinegar Snacks (3pp Each) for 59p :) I sometimes buy the WW ones but on a very small budget at the moment so these suit me better. X

Sounds like the perfect plan :) I buy the Asda Smart Price Maize Snacks, you get 4 Cheese Puffs (2pp each) 4 Onion Rings (2pp Each) and 4 Salt n Vinegar Snacks (3pp Each) for 59p :) I sometimes buy the WW ones but on a very small budget at the moment so these suit me better. X

I buy those smart price crisps for kids for packed lunch. So we always have some in the house. Yes I do the same try to be really careful so all these ideals are fab!!!!. After all I work lots and have lots of children so money doesnt last long. Our insurance on the dog paid off I insured them both they are 1.5 years old and 5 months later one of them needed 4500 worth of treatment. Phew glad I took insurance out.

I buy those smart price crisps for kids for packed lunch. So we always have some in the house. Yes I do the same try to be really careful so all these ideals are fab!!!!. After all I work lots and have lots of children so money doesnt last long. Our insurance on the dog paid off I insured them both they are 1.5 years old and 5 months later one of them needed 4500 worth of treatment. Phew glad I took insurance out.

Blimey that was lucky! I have just been to Asda, got some Smart Price bits to do some Bulk Cooking on Wednesday, I don't think you can tell the difference once it's all seasoned anyway! X

Blimey that was lucky! I have just been to Asda, got some Smart Price bits to do some Bulk Cooking on Wednesday, I don't think you can tell the difference once it's all seasoned anyway! X

Im happy to eat it and children. Plus means I can save money for things like holidays and xmas. It all helps and I cant tell difference either.

Ive got day off Wednesday well only working an hour on the night so I shall be cleaning and cooking too x

Im happy to eat it and children. Plus means I can save money for things like holidays and xmas. It all helps and I cant tell difference either.

Ive got day off Wednesday well only working an hour on the night so I shall be cleaning and cooking too x

Wednesday is going to be my cooking day too :) Can't wait! X PS-Maybe I need my eyes tested, I kept reading that you eat your children lol x

Omg so lucky you took out insurance thats a lot of money.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Omg so lucky you took out insurance thats a lot of money.

We had only 2 bills in we have another one yet to come in. We are so lucky shes insured. She suddenly went blind and they found a huge tumour. You dont expect that on a young dog. Shes on mend now still on tablets but we couldn't of afforded it if she wasnt insured.

How cool is this diet. I start work in 4 mins so ive packed up all my food for the day so easy to put 28points in a bag and in the car. All I got to do is eat it work and thrn home shower bed. Simples!!! Just the way I like it.

Shall catch up on the board tonight after my shower

So have a fab day girls

Well been shopping today and bought lots of goodies. Feeling fab on this diet and sticking to plan by the feel of it my start week is gonna be tomorrow so will be interesting to see how that affects my weight loss.

Has bought a bag of 22 treat size chocy bars that I thought I could have as they will be low on points.

Plus bought asda choc mouse 18p for 4 and they are 2pp each so bargain!@!

Last edited:
Oh fab the moose will be a great choc hit. Im thinkn of buying the small choc bars awell im getting fed up with curly wurlys

Oh fab the moose will be a great choc hit. Im thinkn of buying the small choc bars awell im getting fed up with curly wurlys

Yes they are a great ideal and certainly hit the spot :)

Hiya miss vlcd38, here to subscribe and to pick up some tips! Your food choices are right up my street.

Hiya miss vlcd38, here to subscribe and to pick up some tips! Your food choices are right up my street.

Hiya *wave*

Well today its another 10am til 10pm shift. With 6 hours of non stop walking so ive packed up my food for the day.

I shall have my porridge oats with ww yoghurt in morning before work. Then lunch is my trusted bagel and philadelphia and cherry tomatoes cheesy puff crisps melon and banana. Tea ive got ww cottage pie with today's left over veg carrot and cauli. Ive packed some bits n bobs in to have on evening.

So all in all the diet works well with my active job

Hope your 12 Hour Shift is going ok? So glad that WW is working for you :) I love the Flexibility of it too! It should be that our diet fits around our life and not the other way round! X

Hope your 12 Hour Shift is going ok? So glad that WW is working for you :) I love the Flexibility of it too! It should be that our diet fits around our life and not the other way round! X

Yes thats how it is, the diet defo fits in my life. Yummy im sat here eating a mini Cadbury fudge (2) yummmm.

Does it matter that I don't record the exercise I do as my job. As I dont need anymore extra points ive enough to get rid of as it is lol.

Yes thats how it is, the diet defo fits in my life. Yummy im sat here eating a mini Cadbury fudge (2) yummmm.

Does it matter that I don't record the exercise I do as my job. As I dont need anymore extra points ive enough to get rid of as it is lol.

I too don't eat AP, the fact I'm 'doing them' is good enough for me! Eating for the sake of it got me into this mess in the first place lol x PS-Enjoy your Fudge, God Bless WW!

Oh im glad im not only one not eating the ap as mine today would of been loads n loads.

Oh im glad im not only one not eating the ap as mine today would of been loads n loads.

Just see them as cash in the bank, look at it, admire it, but don't spend it!!! X

I eat my ap but only cuz it works for me and I find I lose more if I eat half my ap

Back