ProPoints newbie wanting to be fab and 40

Lol im hoping all this walking will tone and shape my legs n bum ha ha ha

I put in the calculator that ive walked gpr the 6 hours said id earnt 29 pp omg I couldnt eat that as well as my 28pp and my weeklies lol ha ha.

Lol im hoping all this walking will tone and shape my legs n bum ha ha ha

I put in the calculator that ive walked gpr the 6 hours said id earnt 29 pp omg I couldnt eat that as well as my 28pp and my weeklies lol ha ha.

OMG that would be an epic eat-a-Thon! The most I earned was 10AP, go you with 29AP! X

I am on the go constantly but its defo all good I would love to start running again but I work too much at moment. May have to start doing a 6am run. Who knows

I am on the go constantly but its defo all good I would love to start running again but I work too much at moment. May have to start doing a 6am run. Who knows

That would be NUTS! Careful you don't burn yourself out Sweetie x

6am run??are you mad? I suppose if your busy and its the only time you can fit it in fair play to ya huni

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im very fit as used to exercise a lot swim a mile 6 days a week gym 5 times a week. But dont have time for that anymore. Plus had to cancel martial arts as well. So need to exercise some more as all im doing at mo is walking a lot. Im not raising my heart rate kinda thing.

Im very fit as used to exercise a lot swim a mile 6 days a week gym 5 times a week. But dont have time for that anymore. Plus had to cancel martial arts as well. So need to exercise some more as all im doing at mo is walking a lot. Im not raising my heart rate kinda thing.

That makes sense now, your body can probably 'take it' Mine would just crumble into a heap lol x

Awww I started the c25k long time ago and that got me running its fab.

Work is a bit easier today hydrotherapy pool then out walking for 3 hours.

Awww I started the c25k long time ago and that got me running its fab.

Work is a bit easier today hydrotherapy pool then out walking for 3 hours.

That sounds like a much better day to me! Do you actually go into the Pool? X

Yes its hot like a bath im in there 30-45 mins there's a bubble end as well.

So shall chill in there. Only prob is colleague I go with is slim so when I walk in pool makes me look like elephant. Hate it but at least im trying to sort it out.

Yes its hot like a bath im in there 30-45 mins there's a bubble end as well.

So shall chill in there. Only prob is colleague I go with is slim so when I walk in pool makes me look like elephant. Hate it but at least im trying to sort it out.

That sounds so lovely! And don't you be worrying about your colleague, you'll be slimmer than her and then she will be jealous!!! You're making steps to change and you will get there. You're a Minimin now! X

Yes shes so slim I know im not really big but to me im massive very conscious that im not how I want to be. At least bf not on my case yet he doesnt want me any slimmer than I am now but I was 4 stone heavier when we met. But hes not known me to be tall and slim yetttttttt. Lol

Well star week started today will see how thst effects my weight loss this week

Yes shes so slim I know im not really big but to me im massive very conscious that im not how I want to be. At least bf not on my case yet he doesnt want me any slimmer than I am now but I was 4 stone heavier when we met. But hes not known me to be tall and slim yetttttttt. Lol

Well star week started today will see how thst effects my weight loss this week

It's horrible being a woman isn't it :-( He's gonna get a shock when you're all Slim then ;-) x

We met 2 years ago I was size 18-20 he is good looking fit as.i thought omg I dont stand a chance in hell here. But carried on with the date and to my surprise he wanted to see me again. Anyway we dated a while and id said im losing weight in january. He has always said I look beautiful and when I lost 4 stone he started to panic. Didnt want me to lose anymore said he doesnt like skinny girls. Even tho previous gf were all slim. So ive kind of stayed around a size 12-14 for around a year now. but my wardrobe of 56 pairs of jeans and massive amounts of clothes is in a size 8-10. So im determined to get down to 10.7 at the heaviest. Hes ok as hes seeing me eat lots of food. When he doesn't see me eat thats when he starts to panic lol.

It will be 2 years since we met at the end of November so hes booking up a delux log cabin with private hot tub plus a pamper package with chocolates and champagne and the works for while we are there. Cant believe my luck ive a man who spoils me :). Of course hes a man and at timea annoys me but I think all men annoy me lol. Ive already said ill take my diet food with me and have alternatives. :)

We met 2 years ago I was size 18-20 he is good looking fit as.i thought omg I dont stand a chance in hell here. But carried on with the date and to my surprise he wanted to see me again. Anyway we dated a while and id said im losing weight in january. He has always said I look beautiful and when I lost 4 stone he started to panic. Didnt want me to lose anymore said he doesnt like skinny girls. Even tho previous gf were all slim. So ive kind of stayed around a size 12-14 for around a year now. but my wardrobe of 56 pairs of jeans and massive amounts of clothes is in a size 8-10. So im determined to get down to 10.7 at the heaviest. Hes ok as hes seeing me eat lots of food. When he doesn't see me eat thats when he starts to panic lol.

It will be 2 years since we met at the end of November so hes booking up a delux log cabin with private hot tub plus a pamper package with chocolates and champagne and the works for while we are there. Cant believe my luck ive a man who spoils me :). Of course hes a man and at timea annoys me but I think all men annoy me lol. Ive already said ill take my diet food with me and have alternatives. :)

He sounds like a real Keeper! I'm loving the sound of your Log Cabin, do you have room in your suitcase for me ;-) I think it's important to find a happy medium between what you want and keeping him happy too, sounds as though you are getting a happy medium at the moment :) x

Ah sounds like hes mad about you. Im sure if you tell him that you would feel more comfortable and confident when you are at a weight u wana be at he will understand and support you every step of the way. You are so lucky to have a guy that cares about you the way he does. Hes a keeper!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He really does spoil me

Our first party we went to for new year we were going to walk there as not too far but it was raining when we stepped out he ordered a taxi for me and my children and paid for it then walked in the rain. How sweet is that!!! Hes been like that ever since valentines day I get expensive perfume flowers meals out. Im actually loving it as had a horrible marriage so this is like a breath of fresh air.

Oh yeah the log cabin looks amazing hea shown me the picture omg ita lush 4 poster bed and everything how excited am I lol :) x

He really does spoil me

Our first party we went to for new year we were going to walk there as not too far but it was raining when we stepped out he ordered a taxi for me and my children and paid for it then walked in the rain. How sweet is that!!! Hes been like that ever since valentines day I get expensive perfume flowers meals out. Im actually loving it as had a horrible marriage so this is like a breath of fresh air.

Oh yeah the log cabin looks amazing hea shown me the picture omg ita lush 4 poster bed and everything how excited am I lol :) x

Awwwww he sounds like a Gem! I hope u have something suitable to wear to go with that 4 Poster Bed ;-) x

Lol depends how much weight ive lost by then to what will fit. Its end of November so ive got a few weeks of losing. I weighed myself Wednesday or Thursday not official so I dont count it and I was 12.7 so would be fab if I was 11.13 by then would be miricle but who knows.

Lol depends how much weight ive lost by then to what will fit. Its end of November so ive got a few weeks of losing. I weighed myself Wednesday or Thursday not official so I dont count it and I was 12.7 so would be fab if I was 11.13 by then would be miricle but who knows.

Oooooo to be under 13, that would be Magic! Ready for some Magic in the 4 Poster ;-) x

Back