ProPoints newbie wanting to be fab and 40

Lol ive always wanted to stay in a 4 poster bed how lucky am I :) so damn good reason to stay on track.

I found in poundland today hot chocolate cups in a pack ww ones one 1pp and rather yummy and handy

Loving this diet hoping star week doesn't do too much damage.

Im also loving that app everyone uses the value one. Going to canc my membership and use that. What a bargain

Lol ive always wanted to stay in a 4 poster bed how lucky am I :) so damn good reason to stay on track.

I found in poundland today hot chocolate cups in a pack ww ones one 1pp and rather yummy and handy

Loving this diet hoping star week doesn't do too much damage.

Those Hot Choc sound good, I've been using the Options Sachets which are 4 for £1 but yesterday I bought an Options Jar which makes 20 Cups for £2! I'm sure Star Week won't do too much damage, I always want to eat everything in sight when it's mine :-( x PS-A Weekend away is a DEFINITE reason to stay on track, no slacking ;-) x

Im also loving that app everyone uses the value one. Going to canc my membership and use that. What a bargain

I wouldn't of got to Goal without Minimins or Value Diary! Both apps rock and have saved me so much! Just a word of advice, be careful with the Value Diary 'Database' I always Calculate and Add my own 'Favourites' just to be on the safe side. X

Those Hot Choc sound good, I've been using the Options Sachets which are 4 for £1 but yesterday I bought an Options Jar which makes 20 Cups for £2! I'm sure Star Week won't do too much damage, I always want to eat everything in sight when it's mine :-( x PS-A Weekend away is a DEFINITE reason to stay on track, no slacking ;-) x

I wouldn't of got to Goal without Minimins or Value Diary! Both apps rock and have saved me so much! Just a word of advice, be careful with the Value Diary 'Database' I always Calculate and Add my own 'Favourites' just to be on the safe side. X

Yes its definitely a fab reason to stay on track I shall be counting the weeks. Thought it was rather sweet of him I guess he loves me loads as most men forget anniversary.

Its about 5 weeks I think so if I can lose enough weight to take me into the 11s that would be amazing. The lightest ive been this year is 1 1Stone 10 and I felt and looked fab. Id be happy going away any weight tho but in the 11s would be a bonus. As this is a new diet to me I dont know what the weight loss will be on this diet. Will know more after a few weeks.

I kinda know the value of all my fav things now so will just go careful and make sure its right. It looks fab app defo worth the pennies.

Well its saturday and my day off today hair getting done and off to a party tonight looking forward to my hair more than the party as ive got to work tomorrow so early night. I seem to work so much so its nice when I get a day off. Next week im spolit with saturday and sunday off omg what a luxury that will be ha ha.

Last edited:
I kinda know the value of all my fav things now so will just go careful and make sure its right. It looks fab app defo worth the pennies.

Well its saturday and my day off today hair getting done and off to a party tonight looking forward to my hair more than the party as ive got to work tomorrow so early night. I seem to work so much so its nice whe I get a day off.

I hope that you enjoy every minute of your day off, it's definitely well deserved! Will u be able to stay long at the Party? X

I hope that you enjoy every minute of your day off, it's definitely well deserved! Will u be able to stay long at the Party? X

Well im needing to get up at 5.30am for work so im expecting yo leave at about 11 ish. Shame I cant go party as everyone is going. Bf is going as well but alas I have 4 kids to keep in clothes and food so I have to work lots. (Their dad doesnt pay nothing even tho he earns loads)

Well im needing to get up at 5.30am for work so im expecting yo leave at about 11 ish. Shame I cant go party as everyone is going. Bf is going as well but alas I have 4 kids to keep in clothes and food so I have to work lots. (Their dad doesnt pay nothing even tho he earns loads)

What a Ba5tard to not pay anything! At least you have a man who treats you like a princess now :) I hope u still have fun even though you have to leave at 11.x

Fecker for not giving anything. Hate to hear that. But your the better person and you also have a lovely bf who thinks the world of you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a Ba5tard to not pay anything! At least you have a man who treats you like a princess now :) I hope u still have fun even though you have to leave at 11.x

Yup he earns 3000-4000 a month and pays 0. But we have nothing to do with him and I always say that ive got nothing to thank him for. My children are doing fantasic 2 have been to college and have jobs younger two are doing amazing at school actually so well I have to go wuth one of them to collect an award hes achieved.

Well thought id update on my evening before I start work in a minute. I had diet coke all evening and had fruit cocktail for starters then the beef which was about 6oz and I pointed it at 9pp asked for mine to come without gravy and I had carrots caul broc and green beans plus a bread roll that I pointed at 3-4pp. The desert came and bf was trying to get me to eat it by him refusing it when he was supposed to be having mine so I gave it away to someone else on the table. When xheese and crackers came around I had some grapes and celery. Went home at 11.20 was a great night I really enjoyed myself.

Today im working from 7am until 1.30pm so ive just sat in car and ate my breakfast. Ive got my lunch packed up and my tea all ready here in the car.

Well I best start work will update later :)

Yup he earns 3000-4000 a month and pays 0. But we have nothing to do with him and I always say that ive got nothing to thank him for. My children are doing fantasic 2 have been to college and have jobs younger two are doing amazing at school actually so well I have to go wuth one of them to collect an award hes achieved.

Well thought id update on my evening before I start work in a minute. I had diet coke all evening and had fruit cocktail for starters then the beef which was about 6oz and I pointed it at 9pp asked for mine to come without gravy and I had carrots caul broc and green beans plus a bread roll that I pointed at 3-4pp. The desert came and bf was trying to get me to eat it by him refusing it when he was supposed to be having mine so I gave it away to someone else on the table. When xheese and crackers came around I had some grapes and celery. Went home at 11.20 was a great night I really enjoyed myself.

Today im working from 7am until 1.30pm so ive just sat in car and ate my breakfast. Ive got my lunch packed up and my tea all ready here in the car.

Well I best start work will update later :)

You should be VERY proud of all four of them, that's all your hard work paying off and they will thank you for that each and every day.

I'm glad to hear you had a fab night and go you with your Willpower!!! Sounds as tho you did a fantastic job!

How are u feeling this morning? How organised are you with today's food, bet you can't wait till 130 so you are finished!!! Have a good day Sweetie x

You should be VERY proud of all four of them, that's all your hard work paying off and they will thank you for that each and every day.

I'm glad to hear you had a fab night and go you with your Willpower!!! Sounds as tho you did a fantastic job!

How are u feeling this morning? How organised are you with today's food, bet you can't wait till 130 so you are finished!!! Have a good day Sweetie x

I always feel a bit tired to start with ive worked the last 3 sundays next Sunday is my day off wooohooooo.

I kind of stick to the same sort of meals each day. Always have porridge oats with yoghurt and fruit and always a bagel phillidelphia tomotoe and cheesy puffs with fruit after. Tea is a ww meal with various veg. So im used to packing up my lunches as I do that every day as some days im working from 10-10.

I was very proud of myself sticking to plan while I was out as there were plenty of opportunities to fall off while there. It helps that I weigh on a Monday so I dobt want to muck up my weekend and then not have a good weigh in.

I always feel a bit tired to start with ive worked the last 3 sundays next Sunday is my day off wooohooooo.

I kind of stick to the same sort of meals each day. Always have porridge oats with yoghurt and fruit and always a bagel phillidelphia tomotoe and cheesy puffs with fruit after. Tea is a ww meal with various veg. So im used to packing up my lunches as I do that every day as some days im working from 10-10.

I was very proud of myself sticking to plan while I was out as there were plenty of opportunities to fall off while there. It helps that I weigh on a Monday so I dobt want to muck up my weekend and then not have a good weigh in.

Your doing really well hun and well done in not giving in to temptation last night.
Hlad you had a good night xx

I think you're doing fab Sweetie :) Its easy to stray when we are out and about, you passed a good test there! Do you ever get bored eating the same things? Where do you normally buy your WW Meals from? I bet you can't wait till text Sunday! X

I think you're doing fab Sweetie :) Its easy to stray when we are out and about, you passed a good test there! Do you ever get bored eating the same things? Where do you normally buy your WW Meals from? I bet you can't wait till text Sunday! X

I dont get fed up as I have different ones each day and different veg with it. I buy them in iceland 3 for £3 so bargain :)

Ill have saturday and sunday off so I shall feel so spoilt which is fab :)

Well ive used all my points now and just relaxing at home while everyone has pizza hut pizza. Just as well I dont really like pizza so doesnt bother me.

I dont get fed up as I have different ones each day and different veg with it. I buy them in iceland 3 for £3 so bargain :)

Ill have saturday and sunday off so I shall feel so spoilt which is fab :)

Well ive used all my points now and just relaxing at home while everyone has pizza hut pizza. Just as well I dont really like pizza so doesnt bother me.

Oooooo 3 for £3 is really good isn't it! You probably couldn't make them from Scratch for that. At least you're not tempted tonight as its not something which you like! You will definitely feel spoilt next Weekend, you will expect that every Weekend ;-) x

Your lucky it doesn't bother you. You've resisted temptation all weekend and it would be a shame to give in now

Oooooo 3 for £3 is really good isn't it! You probably couldn't make them from Scratch for that. At least you're not tempted tonight as its not something which you like! You will definitely feel spoilt next Weekend, you will expect that every Weekend ;-) x

Yes its a bargain in iceland so I have them for my evening meal. My bf loves pizza so much and he orders it from pizza a few times a week. Doesn't bother me at all as I can take or leave pizza

Your lucky it doesn't bother you. You've resisted temptation all weekend and it would be a shame to give in now

I think the weight loss of the scalea is more important to me than any of the food thats been offered to me.

Plus its only 5 weeks until I get taken away for my anniversary. In that time id love to lose 7lbs to take my weight down to 11st 13lbs.

Just seen on the other Thread that you lost 3lbs in Week 2? Well Done Sweetie, who would of thought a plan where you eat so much would work so well ;-) x

Just seen on the other Thread that you lost 3lbs in Week 2? Well Done Sweetie, who would of thought a plan where you eat so much would work so well ;-) x

Can believe I eat choc I eat cheesy puffs daily and I lose weight what a bonus :)

Happy bunny I am

But 5 hours if walking in the rain today not good :-( but at least I dont need a gym to get fit lol

Back